NUFC Twitter/YouTube

JonBez comesock

I think Adam P gets better and better at what he does tbh. Most people would call it quits pretty quickly if they received the amount of hate he has received. But the man wakes up every day knowing he's not going to work, all he needs to think about is Newcastle. What a life man :aww:

I like Adam P, his content is extremely dodgy in a lot of ways but he has his audience and he’s working at it every week. Can’t complain about that. 

The away trips where he doesn’t mention the match and shows you a budget hotel in Croydon are classics. Why anyone watches, I don’t know, but somehow they do :lol:

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

There's more than one way to skin a cat and no one way is correct, you just do you and make the most of your small insignificant time on this rock.

But Adam P is chronic watching mind, but he's not alone in that!

Production and entertainment is better than stat screens most of the time, I'd rather watch Rory Jennings saying idiotic shite and arguing with Adam Mckola in a studio with good sound and lighting than I would watching a detailed stat analysis by some uncharismatic lad in his bedroom.

Simple as.

I still watch both though, but there is more merit in simple entertainment the majority of the time.

On 05/08/2023 at 12:04, Mountain said:

Production and entertainment is better than stat screens most of the time, I'd rather watch Rory Jennings saying idiotic shite and arguing with Adam Mckola in a studio with good sound and lighting than I would watching a detailed stat analysis by some uncharismatic lad in his bedroom.

Simple as.

I still watch both though, but there is more merit in simple entertainment the majority of the time.

Why dont you switch off your television set and go and do something less boring instead.

Edited by madras

8 minutes ago, madras said:

Why dont you switch off your television screen and go and do something less boring instead.

People are allowed to have different interests like, what one person finds boring, others find interesting. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean others aren't allowed to like it, and get some entertainment value from it.

It's essential like watching reality TV, like Love Island but for men, you're just watching other people do things.

9 minutes ago, 54 said:

People are allowed to have different interests like, what one person finds boring, others find interesting. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean others aren't allowed to like it, and get some entertainment value from it.

It's essential like watching reality TV, like Love Island but for men, you're just watching other people do things.

I know. What I said was I don't get it. I didn't say ban it.

Loved the clips on Adams video of the players meeting the kids before the show. Was pissing myself at Adam signing shirts after it thinking about the fume it’d give a few on here. :lol: 

Alcott is the only one I’d listen to and by listen to I mean have on in the background while I put the washing on, or something like that.

Sometimes I’d don’t mind putting some mindless drivel on in the background while doing chores and half listening. 

Met Adam P in USA. Kinda feel sorry for him. Have a feeling he’s quite lonely a lot of the time. Would be interesting if anyone on here personally knows him that knows otherwise as imagine he doesn’t have many friends just fans.

He’s quite awkward when trying to talk to him. Guessing he might have ASD. Quite timid and struggles with eye contact and very weak handshake. Suppose he’s still quite young also.

Heard quite a few Americans commenting that he was miserable etc but think they were oblivious to his likely condition.

Kinda rooting for him in this career of his if for nothing else but to help him make him more comfortable sociably. Which I know seems a very odd thing to say in his actual line of work. Can’t fault his dedication to the club.

4 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Met Adam P in USA. Kinda feel sorry for him. Have a feeling he’s quite lonely a lot of the time. Would be interesting if anyone on here personally knows him that knows otherwise as imagine he doesn’t have many friends just fans.

He’s quite awkward when trying to talk to him. Guessing he might have ASD. Quite timid and struggles with eye contact and very weak handshake. Suppose he’s still quite young also.

Heard quite a few Americans commenting that he was miserable etc but think they were oblivious to his likely condition.

Kinda rooting for him in this career of his if for nothing else but to help him make him more comfortable sociably. Which I know seems a very odd thing to say in his actual line of work. Can’t fault his dedication to the club.

:clap:

Terrible craic by the Americans, man. Hate that. What a bummer. 

14 hours ago, Big River said:

proper miserable bastards on here at times :lol:

brb off to the Golf thread to tell everybody it's shite and boring.

Nah bad example because that one's fair enough. 

2 minutes ago, madras said:

I still don't get it. That doesn't go onto enough detail. It could be lack of engagement in the handshake as opposed to weak, could mean shaking a finger etc and don't discount masking. 

Speaking as a father of an autistic child and someone who reckons they are on the spectrum themselves.

Thought it was quite commonly known. Having experienced myself with various friends and family over the years.

1 minute ago, LFEE said:

Thought it was quite commonly known. Having experienced myself with various friends and family over the years.

Nope, never heard of it until now. I'll have to check a bit deeper. I'm a terrible handshaker for what it's worth, never seems natural and usually I just copy what the other does, squeeze, hold longer or whatever.

37 minutes ago, LFEE said:

yeah met him boxpark befor the cup final.

was on his own and we kind of felt sorry for him as you say. we tried striking up a conversation, but it was difficult as he was very shy and awkward and even eye contact was hard, so we just told him we liked his videos and left things at that.