James Maddison (now playing for Tottenham Hotspur)

The Prophet

Definitely a few who'd be good squad players in a top 6 Championship team here. Fraser & Lewis would probably start for anyone, then the likes of Hayden if you could keep him fit, Ritchie, Darlow...Kuol on loan even. 

Wouldn't wish Hendrick on you though. 

Edited by Optimistic Nut

59 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Definitely a few who'd be good squad players in a top 6 Championship team here. Fraser & Lewis would probably start for anyone, then the likes of Hayden if you could keep him fit, Ritchie, Darlow...Kuol on loan even. 

We said the same about Dwight gayle and he was average at stoke Hayden when he did play for Norwich wasn't owt special either

Edited by jack j

59 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Last I heard about Fraser was that he might be a loan target for a championship club, which is a bit disappointing. It didn't work out for him here, but he's still got some quality, you would think he'd be worth a permanent transfer to one of the clubs in that division.

2 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Yeah, sorry. Not Maddison, obviously :lol:

Wasn't sure tbh, I know they can't compete for the best players these days, but pretty sad if they are aiming for players that even championship clubs won't pay a fee for.

Just now, TRon said:

Wasn't sure tbh, I know they can't compete for the best players these days, but pretty sad if they are aiming for players that even championship clubs won't pay a fee for.

He'd piss the SPL at Rangers or Celtic like. 

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

He'd piss the SPL at Rangers or Celtic like. 

I don't watch it but I'm sure you're right. I think he would be a good asset for a championship club as well, can only assume his fitness record might be putting a few off.

I can’t see Lewis getting a start for any top Championship club, he hasn’t played for two years and wasn’t pulling up any trees when he did. I just remember that Brighton home game in 20/21…

Ritchie I can’t see managing a 40+ game season and where would he play? His pace has gone. In the PL he is a 20minute cameo player now but what championship team has one of those?

3 hours ago, foxghost said:

For some reason a lot of Leicester fans have heat with Spurs as a club. Maybe it's just resentment that they are still seen as a big club despite winning nothing in decades, and we are still "little old Leicester" despite the PL and Cup wins. Whatever the reason, if our star player wants a move to Spurs certain fans portray it as "he wants to move to London". I think it's the only way they can process it. Me, I'm more concerned with how we replace the geezer. 

that is a valid concern 

Just now, Viana said:

I wonder if we’ve mentioned Fraser to Leicester. Almost a Ritchie type signing to get them up.

Would be decent for them tbh

sp would Lascelles tbh 

52 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

I hope we get this sorted, and it doesn't drag on, that way he can get in a preseason with everyone 

Not sure I want him now, after a bit of enthusiastic DennisWising, I am seeing a fluid flexible fantastic fhree (?‍♂️) of Bruno alikees—t’other two being Tonali and Szoboszlai (apologies to Longstaff and Willock). 

10 hours ago, TRon said:

He's got 26 caps for Scotland so it's not unfathomable.

He'd do a job in the Championship I think, surprised nobody has made an offer, even a low one.