James Maddison (now playing for Tottenham Hotspur)

The Prophet

59 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Definitely a few who'd be good squad players in a top 6 Championship team here. Fraser & Lewis would probably start for anyone, then the likes of Hayden if you could keep him fit, Ritchie, Darlow...Kuol on loan even. 

Wouldn't wish Hendrick on you though. 

Last I heard about Fraser was that he might be a loan target for a championship club, which is a bit disappointing. It didn't work out for him here, but he's still got some quality, you would think he'd be worth a permanent transfer to one of the clubs in that division.

2 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Yeah, sorry. Not Maddison, obviously :lol:

Wasn't sure tbh, I know they can't compete for the best players these days, but pretty sad if they are aiming for players that even championship clubs won't pay a fee for.

Just now, TRon said:

Wasn't sure tbh, I know they can't compete for the best players these days, but pretty sad if they are aiming for players that even championship clubs won't pay a fee for.

He'd piss the SPL at Rangers or Celtic like. 

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

He'd piss the SPL at Rangers or Celtic like. 

I don't watch it but I'm sure you're right. I think he would be a good asset for a championship club as well, can only assume his fitness record might be putting a few off.

I can’t see Lewis getting a start for any top Championship club, he hasn’t played for two years and wasn’t pulling up any trees when he did. I just remember that Brighton home game in 20/21…

Ritchie I can’t see managing a 40+ game season and where would he play? His pace has gone. In the PL he is a 20minute cameo player now but what championship team has one of those?

3 hours ago, foxghost said:

For some reason a lot of Leicester fans have heat with Spurs as a club. Maybe it's just resentment that they are still seen as a big club despite winning nothing in decades, and we are still "little old Leicester" despite the PL and Cup wins. Whatever the reason, if our star player wants a move to Spurs certain fans portray it as "he wants to move to London". I think it's the only way they can process it. Me, I'm more concerned with how we replace the geezer. 

that is a valid concern 

Just now, Viana said:

I wonder if we’ve mentioned Fraser to Leicester. Almost a Ritchie type signing to get them up.

Would be decent for them tbh

sp would Lascelles tbh 

52 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

I hope we get this sorted, and it doesn't drag on, that way he can get in a preseason with everyone 

Not sure I want him now, after a bit of enthusiastic DennisWising, I am seeing a fluid flexible fantastic fhree (?‍♂️) of Bruno alikees—t’other two being Tonali and Szoboszlai (apologies to Longstaff and Willock). 

10 hours ago, TRon said:

He's got 26 caps for Scotland so it's not unfathomable.

He'd do a job in the Championship I think, surprised nobody has made an offer, even a low one.