Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

5 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Back in for Harrison 

Love what you've done there,  no question mark, so a statement of fact to get the juices flowing. 

Also short and pithy, 10/10 

4 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

I said first that KaKa (the poster) was class. Why don't you all go find someone else to fawn over? 

Man, I'll no doubt say the wrong thing in a few days and they'll all be cussing me out again, so I'm not taking any of you lot seriously at all ;D

12 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

Pulisic would be class for us. He's on about £150k/week so there might have to be a bit of negotiation there but I reckon if we had him start 30-odd games he could be relied on for 7-8 goals no problem. 

Honestly, he would have probably had a hat trick this past weekend with some of those passes Bruno was threading through.

Do we know exactly what Bruno is getting salary wise? Think it's a bit more than £150k a week, and so don't think that £150k wage would be an issue for Pulisic.

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Honestly, he would have probably had a hat trick this past weekend with some of those passes Bruno was threading through.

Do we know exactly what Bruno is getting salary wise? Think it's a bit more than £150k a week, and so don't think that £150k wage would be an issue for Pulisic.

Bruno is on around £120kpw I think? 

1 hour ago, KaKa said:

Wow ... this is such a great post man :clap:

Really shows why his scouting numbers can look so great, but at the same time why it doesn't really translate on the pitch.

The guy is probably an elite level talent, but that lack of movement and effort to get in space to receive the ball man. Shocking.

If someone somehow manages to get him switched on in that respect he'd be so good, but that is a heck of a task in itself.

Would be surprised if Howe was interested in him.