Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

With how we are playing right now and the general jist of this thread we need 2/3 signings max in January, throw in some exciting youth purchases, obviously barring any major injuries.

Defensive Mid 

Trossard/Maddison type

Back up RB/RCB.

With regards to RCB I’ve been very impressed with Ronnie Edwards at Peterborough who they tried to tout to us when we gave them Kell Watts.

5 hours ago, ToonScotman said:

With how we are playing right now and the general jist of this thread we need 2/3 signings max in January, throw in some exciting youth purchases, obviously barring any major injuries.

Defensive Mid 

Trossard/Maddison type

Back up RB/RCB.

With regards to RCB I’ve been very impressed with Ronnie Edwards at Peterborough who they tried to tout to us when we gave them Kell Watts.

I can't see any more than 2 signings and I wouldn't be surprised if we were open to multiple options. What we won't do is over pay for players. 

Could well be the end of January before we start making moves. We will want to assess the fitness of the squad.

The last thing the club will want to do is go early and go big on someone, then have Bruno or whoever pull his hamstring for the rest of the season.

1 hour ago, aa5773 said:

I know something about January transfer window. But I won't speak in detail.

I learned my lesson. The nature of ITK knowledge is that it is not 100% guarantee will happen. There so many variables and anything can change in the last minute. 

Yes, quite so...

On 31/05/2022 at 16:15, aa5773 said:

Fun88 are not going to be on the kit anymore. 100%. Bookmark this.

Diaby has picked up form in recent weeks since they appointed Alonso. Could go back in for him. I still think another winger who could play both sides is marginally preferable to another midfielder but I see the arguments either way.

Personally would be happy with 1 major signing in January to give us a boost. Other than that I would look at a young RB because I'm worried Trippier will fall apart physically in second half of the season.

Edited by ponsaelius