Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

4 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Lad needs to fire his agent. Someone tell me why he would agree to this? Regardless of signing for us, do they expect another club to come in for him at a higher price? 

Maybe he doesn't actually want to leave Brazil and was just getting paid?

6 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Lad needs to fire his agent. Someone tell me why he would agree to this? Regardless of signing for us, do they expect another club to come in for him at a higher price? 

Trying to lure Chelsea in with a bargain basement price of only £200m 

1 minute ago, LV said:

Trying to lure Chelsea in with a bargain basement price of only £200m 

:lol: was my immediate reaction too. 

4 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Maybe he doesn't actually want to leave Brazil and was just getting paid?

Do Flamego have PL type money (nope)?  I mean, even the agent is leaving money on the table. 

Tells me 2 big things:

1. We're finally looking in the right places and at the right players. These players are diamonds and need to be discovered early.

2. some cunt needs to keep their mouth shut and not spill the beans. Not necessarily the club's fault, could be the selling club or the agent etc but we need to be sneakier to actually sign some of these players in future. 

10 minutes ago, STM said:

Expect us to be linked with Mount fairly heavily. He's a very Eddie Howe player. Don't @ me

7 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Doesn’t he supposedly want £300k a week or something daft? Which is why he hasn’t signed a new deal.

Can’t see us paying the wages that Mount would want. 

He wants want Sterling is paid, yet has no merit based performances to back it up. If any of that nonsense is true, he's dreaming and not going to get it from Chelsea.

1 hour ago, The Bonk said:

He wants want Sterling is paid, yet has no merit based performances to back it up. If any of that nonsense is true, he's dreaming and not going to get it from Chelsea.

Sterling hasn’t done much for his £££ 

Illustrates the problem of giving some players crazy money - the rest of the squad see it as a benchmark. Half the squad will look at Sterling and think I contribute more than him I want the same cash.