Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

9 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Imagine it's just Ekitikes way of making a point that he's just always sub. 

I mean if you’re gonna sign for a team with Mbappe, Messi and Neymar, I’m not sure what you expect really?

5 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

I think he will be the first signing of the summer and relatively early in the window.

Hoping so too. Was very impressed with performance against us and whenever I’ve seen him. Think he’d be perfect for the squad and wage structure and slowly replace Wilson.

Just now, LFEE said:

Hoping so too. Was very impressed with performance against us and whenever I’ve seen him. Think he’d be perfect for the squad and wage structure and slowly replace Wilson.

Yep seems like the perfect signing and a perfect time to sign him. 

Ticks too many boxes for us not to make a move for him.

Can play across the front three, 21yo, a season of PL experience under his belt. 

No guarantees we'll get him but wouldn't be surprised if he's the #1 forward on our list this summer. 

Edited by Keegans Export

Yeah Pedro just makes far too much sense as someone who can play Isak's role in a similar way while also having the versatility to not be strictly a backup CF.

Price bracket I expect us to be operating in too, four or five in that 20-40m bracket.

Pedro is a player I think can come in and do really well from the off, but most importantly grow massively as a player with better players around him and our style of play within time. As said his versatility is a bonus as well as being used to the league and environment so it won’t take him long to adapt. also half the price of Diaby which leaves cash for other areas to strengthen too. Think it would be shrewd business. Has the technical ability to go very far. Makes much sense. 

We could more or less get him and Veiga for the same price as Diaby. 

Edited by Ikon

25 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Pedro starting for Watford away at Coventry on sky sports if anyone wants to watch him.

18 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Cracking goal from Pedro 

:lol:

Schitts Creek Yes GIF by CBC

Don't think I've seen a Watford game this season but according to FBRef he's among the most creative forwards in the division and his defensive stats would indicate an ability to fit into the Howe press. Does seem to make sense as a sighing, like.