Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

24 minutes ago, Disco said:

Always quite liked him tbh, think it was just the hair. He's pretty much who I picture when I think of Euro 2000.

BREAKING: Roger Thames is on the mike for UEFA's highlights of England 2-3 Portugal, feels so wrong but oh so right.

4 minutes ago, Chicken Dancer said:

I think imports from the Portuguese league has one of the best strike rates in recent years for players matching/exceeding their stats from over there.

Bundesliga one of worst IIRC.

True - the best ones go for big coin - you have to have a fair budget to buy someone from there - especially if you do business with Benfica and Porto - Sporting can be a bit easier to negotiate with imo 

44 minutes ago, Chicken Dancer said:

Bundesliga one of worst IIRC.

Horrible players like Son, de Bruyne, Firmino, Havertz.. and you can soon add Håland to that list as well. Not to forget how well Gundogan has played scoring 21 goals during last two seasons. 

2 minutes ago, Elephant said:

Horrible players like Son, de Bruyne, Firmino, Havertz.. and you can soon add Håland to that list as well. Not to forget how well Gundogan has played scoring 21 goals during last two seasons. 

Dzeko, Sigurdsson, Ba, Cisse. Horrible list..

Totally get us not front-loading if it's going to leave us with little flexibility this time next year, but if there's a sure thing staring at us and there's a deal to be done, I hope we don't hesitate. We're on the fringes of the European places here; a signing on Maddison's level could see us usurp Man Utd.

Guest HTT II

I think we will make a late massive push for Diaby or Maddison and try and get Broja on loan from Chelsea with a view to buy.

Edited by HTT II

6 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

We must have something up our sleeves with the likes of cornet and Sarr going elsewhere.

Sarr is no better than Miggy/Fraser - so no real blow if he goes elsewhere 

ideally want a player at a higher level than those 3