Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

10 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

The only reason people are disappointed is because:

1) The business done in January and this summer has been outstanding (minus the Chris Wood panic buy)

2) The manager the new owners appointed has been better than anyone could have possibly imagined

This has people dreaming of top 6 and beyond when the reality is, from a financial and squad building perspective, we are still years away. If you look back at where we were last summer or even the squad and our place in the table on the last day of 2021 it would be impossible to be disappointed right now. And if you do that and you're still annoyed right now then blame Mike Ashley because if we had literally anyone another club wanted to buy for a decent amount of money then we'd probably have another 1 or 2 in the door.

3) cos of Ando. 

Just now, Dokko said:

Mad how everyone wants to hate on Ando. I reckon the everyone at both clubs thought the Ashby deal was done to only fall apart last minute. Fine margins. 

:lol: his post made it sound like we were about to get 5 players in. Fwiw I don't really care, just funny having all this wild speculation 

I know Chelsea rumors are about Depay but they would need an outgoing forward. Only one with rumors in England in the last 24 hours is Pulisic that Ive seen(although Downie said it so yeah).  He wants a loan but they told him he is needed. If they got Depay then surely that make him surplus. 

6 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

So why doesn't he ever come and say that then. Sorry he's gone to the ignore bin in future 

Because the reaction would be the same ?

I went to a talk in with Sir Bobby and one of the things he was going on about was how little the fans and media know about what goes on, the conversations with players, bids, near things etc and quite often they are deliberately kept silent. Clubs maybe dont want the fans to know they are willing to sell a star but it falls through, players dont want fans to know they'd rather be at another club but a fee couldnt be agreed. He said that the amount of transfers that happen compared to the amount of bids and conversations that happen is a tiny percentage.

Ando could be a WUM for all I know, I dont buy too much into it, he could just as well be ITK but optimistically naive about deals getting finished. Its not worth getting worked up about.

7 minutes ago, HTT II said:

@Ando7sound man, he’s got far more right than wrong. Still want him banned mind…

O/J

Team news aside no he hasn’t :lol:  and the things he has got right were vague and tenuous 

Edited by gdm

13 minutes ago, madras said:

Because the reaction would be the same ?

I went to a talk in with Sir Bobby and one of the things he was going on about was how little the fans and media know about what goes on, the conversations with players, bids, near things etc and quite often they are deliberately kept silent. Clubs maybe dont want the fans to know they are willing to sell a star but it falls through, players dont want fans to know they'd rather be at another club but a fee couldnt be agreed. He said that the amount of transfers that happen compared to the amount of bids and conversations that happen is a tiny percentage.

Ando could be a WUM for all I know, I dont buy too much into it, he could just as well be ITK but optimistically naive about deals getting finished. Its not worth getting worked up about.

I'm not getting worked up, I'll just skip by his posts in future unless it's not ITK transfer stuff