Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

2 minutes ago, gdm said:

Judging by that I reckon a loan player from Chelsea is most likely with money spent on JP and then done 

Aye a reckon we'll sign Pedro next week then a midnight deadline day special for one of the Chelsea players on loan and that will be us

7 hours ago, Happinesstan said:

Yeah. The connection is made, we don't need to embarrass ourselves by courting him, but in true Catherine Cookson style, we'll be waiting when he decides to lay his hat and call the toon 'home'.

Agreed, the notion that we dance around anyone with tit tassles does not sit well with me

4 minutes ago, gdm said:

Judging by that I reckon a loan player from Chelsea is most likely with money spent on JP and then done 

Hard to see what happens with the Chelsea players, they are supposedly using them in deals for Fofana and Gordon.

3 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Are people thinking or expecting 3 more signings? All reports seem to suggest 2 max.

Pretty sure Howe will want a striker, winger and a central midfielder, and you would imagine he will be given it.

We tried to sign about 5 players on deadline day in January.

2 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Pretty sure Howe will want a striker, winger and a central midfielder, and you would imagine he will be given it.

We tried to sign about 5 players on deadline day in January.

Howe himself said last week 1 or 2 more in though.

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Howe himself said last week 1 or 2 more in though.

He's hardly going to come out and be like "aye we're signing 3 players".

I mean we might only get 1 or 2 but that would leave us light up front and/ in midfield with Shelvey out.

Edited by Hanshithispantz

4 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Hard to see what happens with the Chelsea players, they are supposedly using them in deals for Fofana and Gordon.

Plus every single club in Europe seems to be queueing up to to take one of them on loan.

I’m surprised and bit disappointed that we haven’t signed any young players from Europe or elsewhere. That’s our best way to spend less money when we find those players early. Hopefully our scouting network will improve massively soon, that’s as urgent as signing new players.

28 minutes ago, DahnSahf said:

SSN just now seem confident Ramos is going to Wolves.

Not surprising with the Mendes link.

Interesting that we were reported as "preparing a bid" that never materialised. Perhaps it was to provoke Wolves into action.