Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

5 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Chelsea would have to be mad to loan a player to Man U. Fair enough if a big bid comes in, but why would the do a favour for a team there's still (a very outside) a chance will be a rival.

Probably because they know there is no chance of them being a rival this season and if the offer is good enough they will take it 

9 minutes ago, 54 said:

I called it! It's such a Juventus signing.

2 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Think Pulisic is pie in the sky for us

Aye some big boys are getting linked.

Gallagher is one of few Chelsea players I think is on wages we could pay or improve.

Can see Conor being forced to extend it and then moving on loan with no option to buy. Previous Chelsea regime loved that move. Didn't work a lot of the time though.

1 minute ago, Kimbo said:

I think Paqueta’s name should either be banned or censored at this point until credible reports of us bidding for him. I remember the Skjelbred days.

He's one player at that level that I can see buying into the project.

I think if the club wanted him then he’d be here now, simple as that. Apart from that the only link to us I can is that we have signed his mate. It’s a position that isn’t a priority for us atm - we are in desperate need of some quality at RW and some competition for Wilson.

Re: Martin Hardy in The Times saying a move for Gallagher is "progressing". Based on everything I've read about / listened to on Chelsea lately, they aren't willing to loan him out again unless it's a deal with a guaranteed purchase at the end of it. Assume that's what we'll be working on, if true.

Just now, Mike said:

There's nothing beyond gobshite twitter speculation linking us to Pulisic, yeah?

A fair few journalists have said we've asked to be kept informed on Broja, Pulisic, Hudson-Odoi, and Gallagher from Chelsea.

Just now, Rich said:

Martin Hardy in The Times saying a move for Gallagher is "progressing". Based on everything I've read about / listened to on Chelsea lately, they aren't willing to loan him out again unless it's a deal with a guaranteed purchase at the end of it. Assume that's what we'll be working on, if true.

Which is interesting, and also makes Joe Wilocks position questionable.