Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

3 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

TalkSPORT saying the opposite 

:D They seem to have backtracked a bit now. On the general news they're just saying they're interested. On the transfer show they were making a bigger deal of it - put some stats up, Wolves really need a striker, be a fan pleaser etc.

Maybe it was just a time filler.

16 minutes ago, Holmesy said:

This morning Talksport said Southampton were about to break their transfer record to bring him in. They're like a blind man playing darts

If the current Talksport Brain trust of Cundy and co are involved it will be chucking blind men at darts.

So the usual last week and a half of the window it is then..

Have to admit I'm a little annoyed we've had to do this in this window but hey, I'm a patient person and the calibre of player we've targeted have been great.

I hope we can land at least 2 because we're going to be a far more drab watch this season if we don't bolster the fairly toothless front line.

So much to look forward to and if they could, the owners would have went pua radge this window and splashed an almighty amount.

Shall keep F5'ing the shit out of the transfer threads in the meantime :cheesy:

Guest HTT II

What’s peoples end of transfer window predictions then?

I think a 40m + add on deal for Harrison

Broja on loan

Just now, Willow said:

So the usual last week and a half of the window it is then..

Have to admit I'm a little annoyed we've had to do this in this window but hey, I'm a patient person and the calibre of player we've targeted have been great.

That's pretty much how it goes for most clubs though isn't it? It's the domino effect - one player gets sold/bought, that frees up a space at one club and maybe frees up a player at another one. Everyone is waiting to see if one of their top targets becomes available later in the window, or for a better price. 

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

Broja on loan

Joao Pedro & Gallagher on loan 

2 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Broja on loan

Paqueta on deadline day

pulisic on loan

Ramos or Pedro permanent 

murphy shortstaff and Anderson out on loan

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, gdm said:

Joao Pedro & Gallagher on loan 

I can see Chelsea wanting to keep him or looking for a transfer fee before loaning. I think they’d prefer to loan out Pulisic and or CHO first.

3 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

That's pretty much how it goes for most clubs though isn't it? It's the domino effect - one player gets sold/bought, that frees up a space at one club and maybe frees up a player at another one. Everyone is waiting to see if one of their top targets becomes available later in the window, or for a better price. 

True and it's only going to get better for us, relying a little less on the domino effect then we do now. Onwards and upwards :thup: