Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Explains why a lot of our offers are being rejected if we are trying to include us qualifying for the champions league as a possible add on.

I think it’ll be wrong but wasn’t it reported we did that for somebody else as well?  

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Not as reliable as Romano but yeah pretty reliable 

Okay - may be best for me to log off for a couple of hours, watch a movie, do the missus, have a few drinks then log back on for updates.

6 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Watch a movie ? Man Utd Liverpool kick off at 8

Not interested in that to be honest, fucking hate them both and wouldn’t boost the viewing figures.  

Winging Mancs versus the horrible scouse pricks.

2 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

His mentions are just a stream of people laughing at him and pointing out that Romano is never wrong. Outstanding.

I know it’s really funny to read, I’ve never laughed so much since my dad tried to put his notebook through the printer.

Edited by Gawalls

5 minutes ago, jack j said:

Hope Pedro isn't our last cash signing of the window mind 😪

I think owners might be thinking one last push after yesterdays result. Maybe one more - if the price is right

Edited by Gawalls

he fired off that nothing tweet like we're still owned by Ashley :lol:  "they're still working but nothing close" was a good day's work last year, if you knew nothing.

Edited by thomas

Do you guys think you'll actually buy a certain Brazilian midfielder with a name that starts with the letter P?

Also: my goodness, you guys looked class against City. I was rooting for you, but there's no shame in a draw. I was thoroughly, thoroughly impressed with Newcastle.

2 minutes ago, Milanista said:

Do you guys think you'll actually buy a certain Brazilian midfielder with a name that starts with the letter P?

Also: my goodness, you guys looked class against City. I was rooting for you, but there's no shame in a draw. I was thoroughly, thoroughly impressed with Newcastle.

We might buy two of them 😉

Edited by Gawalls

5 minutes ago, Milanista said:

Based on absolutely nothing...yes...yes we will.

28 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Caulkin seems to think they want two permanent signings, so one more after this hopefully.

Fucking hope so man

1 big dog and 1 loan and am buzzing like fuck

I know the big dog doesn't fit in with whats being said all window but it's just very wishful thinking that somethings changed...