Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

1 minute ago, kenlau88210 said:

Don't think Chelsea will let him go especially with their injuries. Also they seem to rate him.

Unless they change their system, I can see them letting him go. Doesn’t seem comfortable in a double pivot.

30 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

If that’s true and all those clubs hold an interest, I’d be surprised to see him sign for West Ham. May as well stay at Lyon till January.

Imagine being excited about moving to the prem and stepping up the ladder…. Then meeting David moyes. 

21 minutes ago, jack j said:

I just can't see this one happening me like. Just think he'll go to a west ham or Palace if he leaves

From what was said on a podcast when asking a close family member of his he’ll spend his entire career south of Watford ideally. We will see no doubt but would prefer Pedro if that was the choice.

Feel like it's inevitable we get someone on loan from Chelsea before the window's done. There's been so much smoke around our links with them this summer. Money's on Gallagher at this point but would've assumed CHO earlier. Pulisic would be my preference just so Kanji cries a bit. But it could be someone completely left-field/as yet unmentioned; pick any one of their fringe players. 

Whoever it is, I'd put a stack on us getting someone from there. 

4 minutes ago, clintdempsey said:

From the bits of info in regards to a midfielder it seems like Gallagher is EH's first choice and Paqueta is the back-up option.
There's still hope! :D 

I'd much rather have Pulisic + Paqueta (or whichever £30m or so CM) than Gallagher + £30m(ish) winger