17. Saint Maximin
  18. Fraser
  19. Ritchie
  20. Almiron
  21. Murphy
  22. Isak
  23. Wilson
  24. Wood

Unregistered: Krafth, Shelvey (injuries)

U21: Anderson

Assumes departure of: Dubravka, Fernandez, Matty Longstaff

Think that leaves a space?

Edited by ChrisMcQuillan

Just now, Jack27 said:

I have 24 but that is with Shelvey not being registered yes. Not actually sure when he's due back if I'm being honest.

There’s been no update since Howe first said he would be registered if the initial 12 week prognosis was correct, so we have to assume that’s still the plan.

3 minutes ago, KaKa said:

I said that one time. No one else had said it prior to or has after I did. I don't know what point you're trying to make here :lol:

'We're not signing anyone' um ... okay great contribution. Very interesting. How many people have said that already? :lol:

Quit spamming the thread bed wetters!

If people are constantly repeating it fair enough 

This window, we have:

Permanently filled the left back hole we had with a player we all trust

Signed one of the league’s best goalkeepers

Signed a young centre half that Maldini really wanted - huge scope for improvement

Signed the best young striker outside of the Champions League

This is in addition to two elite players signed in January.

without really understanding the budgets I would never call not signing one more ‘a mistake’

1 minute ago, James said:

This window, we have:

Signed a young centre half that Maldini really wanted - huge scope for improvement

without really understanding the budgets I would never call not signing one more ‘a mistake’

Pretty much exactly this, been a cracking couple of Windows.

Just now, James said:

This window, we have:

Of course you're entitled to your opinion, I disagree, but let's see what today brings as I still think someone will be coming in

6 minutes ago, ChrisMcQuillan said:
  1. Pope
  2. Darlow
  3. Gillespie
  4. Trippier
  5. Manquillo
  6. Botman
  7. Schar
  8. Lascelles
  9. Burn
  10. Targett
  11. Lewis
  12. Dummett
  13. Guimaraes
  14. Longstaff
  15. Willock
  16. Joelinton
  17. Saint Maximin
  18. Fraser
  19. Ritchie
  20. Almiron
  21. Murphy
  22. Isak
  23. Wilson
  24. Wood

Unregistered: Krafth, Shelvey (injuries)

U21: Anderson

Assumes departure of: Dubravka, Fernandez, Matty Longstaff

Think that leaves a space?

Honestly can't see the thinking in giving him a squad place. Unless Lewis is leaving?

still think we’ll do a bit of business today. but regardless, it’s been a fantastic window for us all things considered. and that’s coming from someone who had a new CM top of their wish list.

got to give Howe, the owners and all of the staff a lot of credit. we’ve strengthened the first team significantly, and made some top signings, both in terms of ability and character.

Won't be too disappointed if we don't sign anyone else today, especially given the investment overall since January, but do hope that if theres a chance/option to add someone else either DM or AM then we should try and do it.

DM allows Bruno to push on more, and an AM would mean we (hopefully) get a bit less Murphy.

Someone like Teilmens who can do a bit of both... perfect!

The Athletic are saying that Dendoncker has been offered to us. He apparently wants out at Wolves. Weirdly supports or supported Newcastle when he was younger as someone mentioned on here recently.

If a loan is possible I could see us doing that deal late on as it wouldn't be a difficult one to wrap up.

Don't think any of our midfielders outside of Bruno and Joelinton are better than him, and so think it would be a solid move.

Does Murphy have any Portuguese heritage? Maybe we can send him back over there.

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

The Athletic are saying that Dendoncker has been offered to us. He apparently wants out at Wolves. Weirdly supports or supported Newcastle when he was younger as someone mentioned on here recently.

If a loan is possible I could see us doing that deal late on as it wouldn't be a difficult one to wrap up.

Don't think any of our midfielders outside of Bruno and Joelinton are better than him, and so think it would be a solid move.

Does Murphy have any Portuguese heritage? Maybe we can send him back over there.

I’d imagine we may move for him once we know for sure Tielmans isn’t a possibility 

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Arsenal in for Luiz, looks like we are the only club still in for Tielmans?

Don't want to get my hopes up. But if we sign Tielemans man. It would be a ridiculously good window despite not signing a RW.