Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Just now, Rich said:

You know Midds ages as well, right?

It was a genuine compliment.

Lots of fresh young lasses out there, would be easy to cast aside a long term committment for one of them and he hasn't done so.

Respect.

11 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

mid youre lucky enough to be having a go with Liz’s fun bags there is a decent chance that her son is there taking photos tbh

Right, can we stop talking about her like this please? She deserves better. She deserves me. 

Hope on his video tonight saying that we haven’t bid for Varela. Also saying he doesn’t see us paying what Leicester want this month for Maddison. No mention of potential signings. 

23 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Hope on his video tonight saying that we haven’t bid for Varela. Also saying he doesn’t see us paying what Leicester want this month for Maddison. No mention of potential signings. 

Personally stopped believing/reading most drivel that the journos come out with, especially (I kna it's Edwards but still) after this back in the summer.

Easiest job in the world. 'Can't see them paying up for him' then a few days later 'awh nar circumstances have changed'.

2 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Personally stopped believing/reading most drivel that the journos come out with, especially (I kna it's Edwards but still) after this back in the summer.

Easiest job in the world. 'Can't see them paying up for him' then a few days later 'awh nar circumstances have changed'.

Don't listen to any of the fuckers (especially the local ones ). They were all twiddling with their balls when the Isak transfer broke. Just waiting for the limited transfer funds exclusive to come out, unless they have learned their lesson from the previous 2 transfer windows bullshit.

9 hours ago, Displayname said:

Yeah he should have said that we are desperate to replace some of our players. That would lift the team spirit and lower our transfer costs.

Strong rumours we’re signing Brazilian wonderkid Whoosh from FC Reetover Yaheed

Edited by bobbydazzla

9 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

From what i've read in the The Athletic - that would've been true in July.

By all trusty accounts - everything changed 21/8 when PIF saw the City game &  Wilson got injured. Prior to that we were looking at signing that lad from Watford for half the price.

2 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

From what i've read in the The Athletic - that would've been true in July.

By all trusty accounts - everything changed 21/8 when PIF saw the City game &  Wilson got injured. Prior to that we were looking at signing that lad from Watford for half the price.

Aye, we need to get Al-Rumayyan over for a game. Maybe the league cup quarter final v Leicester. A visit from him is always good for opening the purse strings. 

9 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Wasn't that before Wilson got injured though?  Howe did say 'nothing imminant' which would imply we haven't yet bid/and or had a bid accepted for Varela or any player.