Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Would make a lot of sense tbh, much needed depth until the end of the season when there'll hopefully be some more money to get someone in more long term.

Then blow our wad this January on a CM.

3 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Isn't football insider generally known as not exactly being reliable? 

Oh it’s an absolute horse shit dispensary for sure; most of these cookie-cutter transfer twitter pages are. Can still see it being a deal we’d be interested in though, especially if none of our big ticket targets are willing to move in January.

16 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Think he’s being swapped with Joaquin Correa at Inter

Makes no sense him moving here considering we have Isak and Wilson already and he ain’t settling for a place on the bench 

Given how they've gone about their transfer business, I hope nobody gives Chelsea any serious money for their unwanted players. They'll be hoping to shift Sterling and others for silly money to cover their spending spree but they've dug this hole they're sitting in the bottom of, and the players who aren't going to get a sniff of game time ever again are going to be increasingly destroying morale there whilst costing a fortune in wages.

10 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

Given how they've gone about their transfer business, I hope nobody gives Chelsea any serious money for their unwanted players. They'll be hoping to shift Sterling and others for silly money to cover their spending spree but they've dug this hole they're sitting in the bottom of, and the players who aren't going to get a sniff of game time ever again are going to be increasingly destroying morale there whilst costing a fortune in wages.

Imagine spending 47.5m on a player to ship them out months later...

It’s going to be very difficult to find a CM who is both quality and availabile. Neves would be great but Wolves would be mad to let him go. 

We could go for one of our younger development targets but we need someone who can step in right away.

Jorginho would be good, but the big 6 aren’t inclined to sell to us I think 

10 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

He's gonna end up at Arsenal. The lure of the capital will out-do us on this one.

If only overseas people knew what our "capital" is actually like!!

Having lived there for many years, and knowing many other people similarly afflicted, I could advise them of the realities.

I don't know how I did it, but we all managed to escape from there, back to Newcastle, without being stabbed, shot, or even mugged. We were VERY lucky indeed.

Bad things can happen anywhere in the UK, but that place is in a world all of its own for corruption, depravity and violence, in fact NOT a world of its own, a 'universe' of its own.

Edited by manorpark

1 hour ago, Mikky said:

Think he’s being swapped with Joaquin Correa at Inter

Makes no sense him moving here considering we have Isak and Wilson already and he ain’t settling for a place on the bench 

He plays ke doesn’t he? So would provide competition. For Maxi