Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

46 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

Not a name I've seen mentioned here unless I missed it earlier. 

15g/7a in 23 appearances this season.

Alfonso is SURELY due one right piece of information. Can play secondary striker. If it was in addition to Gordon and on loan I would take it. Maybe a bit too similar though. Rather have Gordon if its either or. 

1 hour ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Tomorrow could be interesting. Might want to ready the transfer ticker.

1 hour ago, Jack27 said:

Agreed #itk

NO ANDO...

:notbad:

1 hour ago, toontownman said:

Alfonso is SURELY due one right piece of information. Can play secondary striker. If it was in addition to Gordon and on loan I would take it. Maybe a bit too similar though. Rather have Gordon if its either or. 

NO ANDO...

:notbad:

Would definitely much rather Malcom to add to our Brazilian boys.

1 hour ago, andycap said:

Just hoping we can get a few through the door by deadline day otherwise our season could go tits up. One injury to botman or schar we are knackered one injury to joelinton we are knackered. 

We aren’t signing a CB this month

Dumfries agent flew to talk to us about a move today according to Italian press. Sounds like more bollocks to force Manure, Chelsea or someone else's hand. 

Don't see any of him sitting behind Trippier, moving Trippier to LB or him starting Right Wing above anyone else, especially if we signed Gordon too. 

1 hour ago, Ben said:

How the fuck is a Brazilian called Malcom ? Should he not be selling Canaries or Hornby Trains.

"Do you have a R186 signal box?"

Edited by elbee909
Yellow Pages ad misremembered. :D

4 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Are people still thinking we will get a CM in as well as Gordon ? I think it will be Gordon and maybe that Ashby who seems to be linked every window.

Still hoping for three, but with Shelvey due back in a little over a week and Howe being adamant that Anderson wasn't going out on loan in a previous press conference, I'm really not sure if we'll get the CM we're all hoping for.

Would be surprised with fewer than two.

4 hours ago, Ikon said:

You’re right it’s not gonna happen in this window. Especially not Maddison.

One question though, what difference would it make buying Maddison now instead of in the summer? FFP wise I mean. Not a difference afaik. 

We’d get him cheaper in the summer than now?