Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

8 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

Get Yasir over for the semi final man and bring some large novelty cheques with him 

image.thumb.png.341cc2b73b4e56016edb3de0c9d124e4.png

Moshiri "Amanda I tried cashing this in at the bank but they said they couldn't take it?"

Amanda "have you tried a bigger bank? 

Remember last time we were going to sign Joao Pedro and YAR said he wanted to "go big" or something and we lumped on Isak.[emoji38]

That's the the sort of chairman I want. Get the wallet out big lad.

1 minute ago, STM said:

Remember last time we were going to sign Joao Pedro and YAR said he wanted to "go big" or something and we lumped on Isak.[emoji38]

FFP only applies for 50 weeks of the year with YAR :lol: 

19 minutes ago, Tyler said:

Wonder if we have any chance of nabbing Harry Kane in the summer if he decides to leave Spurs? Bayern might appeal to him a lot as he will undoubtedly win a few trophies there if he stayed for a few years. But as a family man my guess would be he would prefer to stay in England and the Premier League. He's an absolutely superb player and one that doesn't get given the credit he deserves by some for some strange reason. The only striker in world football that has his all round game is Benzema. Kane could also play off Isak as he would be just as good in a number 10 role as number 9 due to his qualities. 

Not good enough for us ….

8 minutes ago, STM said:

Wouldve been awesome if we went big for Maddison or Diaby now and told Gordon to fuck off as we only played him for his beef with Trippier

3 hours ago, PauloGeordio said:

I think Maddison & Gordon bought now would barring anymore injuries. 

That’s £100m right there though and eats massively in to ffp, we’re not gonna spend anyone near that this window 

Edited by Gawalls

2 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

That’s £100m right there though and eats massively in to ffp, we’re not gonna spend anyone near that this window 

You’re right it’s not gonna happen in this window. Especially not Maddison.

One question though, what difference would it make buying Maddison now instead of in the summer? FFP wise I mean. Not a difference afaik. 

12 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Loan(s) with an obligation would work if the selling side(s) would be willing.

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Literally just signed him for us 5 minutes ago in FM. :lol:

Are we linked? Did the same with Bruno last winter. 

Not genuinely I don’t think, just saw Casey and a few other Twitter accounts mention him.