Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Can't see Manquillo leaving but the other 3 are likely I'd say. Lewis has struggled with injuries so could be a difficult sell but the other two just need to go anywhere that'll pay any money for them.

So in a couple of weeks, we could potentially have a bench of;

Dubravka

Lascelles

Targett

Ashby

Berge

Gordon

Anderson

ASM

Isak

Any we question what our transfer team are doing? [emoji38] chalk and cheese compared to a few weeks ago

1 minute ago, STM said:

Dubravka

Lascelles

Targett

Ashby

Berge

Gordon

Anderson

ASM

Isak

Any we question what our transfer team are doing? [emoji38] chalk and cheese compared to a few weeks ago

I’d hope ASM and Isak aren’t on the bench but I get your point.

4 minutes ago, STM said:

Dubravka

Lascelles

Targett

Ashby

Berge

Gordon

Anderson

ASM

Isak

we won’t because Murphy will be there

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

I’d hope ASM and Isak aren’t on the bench but I get your point.

Swap ASM and Isak form Willock and Wilson and our bench is still looking pretty decent, with plenty of options depending in the situation.

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Probably, but I’d be amazed if they let him come to us.

Loan with obligation/option to buy? I just see him as perfect for that third midfield slot ahead of Longstaff. Would prefer someone more creative in case anything happens to Bruno but he'd still improve us.

4 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Loan with obligation/option to buy? I just see him as perfect for that third midfield slot ahead of Longstaff. Would prefer someone more creative in case anything happens to Bruno but he'd still improve us.

I agree think he would be a great signing, but I just don’t think Chelsea will do any sort of loan deal with a rival unless Gallagher really pushes for the move.

9 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

I agree think he would be a great signing, but I just don’t think Chelsea will do any sort of loan deal with a rival unless Gallagher really pushes for the move.

He’ll end up back at Palace. Plenty of opportunities to hinder Chelsea’s rivals in the run in, local to Cobham etc. 

Not long to go for the 11:00pm last bus rush, things are going to get rather sweaty, and talksh*te along with Sly Sports will be in full overdrive mode whereas we can all chill and relax knowing we are laughing all the way to The Leeds, George Cole 70's advert