Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Just now, Shearergol said:

Going into the rest of the season without a replacing for Shelvey is an astronomical risk. 4 fit midfielders when we play 3 every week isn’t sustainable. We’re gonna end up with Matt fucking Ritchie playing 

“Hey Yazz, Voldemort, yeah he’s fucked off unexpectedly, we are now short in midfield and this has curve balled our plan! , yeah that’s correct he’s a Leicester player”

:tobey:

4 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Going into the rest of the season without a replacing for Shelvey is an astronomical risk. 4 fit midfielders when we play 3 every week isn’t sustainable. We’re gonna end up with Matt fucking Ritchie playing 

Time for Anderson to shine

8 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

9 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

We haven't had him all season anyway and he's out for a couple more weeks at least, what difference is it gonna make? When we've literally just signed a midfielder as well who allows us to drop Joelinton back into the MF?

Just now, bowlingcrofty said:

We haven't had him all season anyway and he's out for a couple more weeks at least, what difference is it gonna make? When we've literally just signed a midfielder as well who allows us to drop Joelinton back into the MF?

Because we look absolutely knackered as it is. I’ll be glad to see the back of shelvey but injuries are gonna worry me 

1 minute ago, Jack27 said:

Thoughts on Ruben Loftus-Cheek?

I like him, good depth player (if that’s the option we go with)

That Rob M, the lad who claims not to be ITK, but came out with the Gordon story early door is claiming we're in for him isn't he?

Pinch of salt stuff, but all good transfer window fun. 

2 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Guy has to get out of Chelsea.

In the right environment he's another that could really shine.

He's another Howe could work wonders with.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Guy has to get out of Chelsea.

In the right environment he's another that could really shine.

He's another Howe could work wonders with.

Aye I agree. Think he could be a great addition up here on a 6 month loan. 

Didn’t realise he was 27 like

Edited by Jack27

6 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

I've always liked him, but he missed the boat by not leaving Chelsea a while ago and he's a bit injury prone.

That absolute knacker Graeme Bailey reckons we'll be in for him if Chelsea get Enzo.

Edited by Kid Icarus