Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

4 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Anderson hasn’t even looked like a premiership midfielder 

Didn’t say he has but Howe has him in the squad and not gonna loan him so we can’t just count him out 

31 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Thoughts on Ruben Loftus-Cheek?

I like him, good depth player (if that’s the option we go with)

No thanks. Riddled by injuries after he spannered himself playing for England.

Just now, Kimbo said:

RLC is on around 150k a week at Chelsea. They’re stuck with him.

Good. I've said it before but I'd like to see them stuck with everyone. That squad on those wages and transfer fees (even the new 8yr deals) would fuck them up in time especially if no Champs league cash.

Chelsea have to be letting someone go if Enzo joins, surely?

Was looking at their registrations and they have nine home-grown players, with five being club-trained. Loftus-Cheek and Gallagher are obviously included in that, along with Chalobah, James, and Mount.

You'd think they'd prefer to shift RLC over Gallagher, although I was surprised to see Loftus-Cheek had played more minutes this season (just not recently, due to a calf injury).

33 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Going into the rest of the season without a replacing for Shelvey is an astronomical risk. 4 fit midfielders when we play 3 every week isn’t sustainable. We’re gonna end up with Matt fucking Ritchie playing 

I agree with the concern and want to see someone come in. Tielemans or maybe someone cheaper if its just as a #6.

If down to two CMs though, I think we'd go to 4-2-3-1. Howe used it against Fulham, and I doubt he'd do that if they weren't training in it already. Having Gordon and his pressing makes that formation more likely, not less.

25 minutes ago, Rich said:

Chelsea have to be letting someone go if Enzo joins, surely?

Was looking at their registrations and they have nine home-grown players, with five being club-trained. Loftus-Cheek and Gallagher are obviously included in that, along with Chalobah, James, and Mount.

You'd think they'd prefer to shift RLC over Gallagher, although I was surprised to see Loftus-Cheek had played more minutes this season (just not recently, due to a calf injury).

I think most of will be available, just can’t see them willing to loan us anyone as we will be classed as a rival.

1 hour ago, KaKa said:

Guy has to get out of Chelsea.

In the right environment he's another that could really shine.

He's another Howe could work wonders with.

Think he might have missed his opportunity to reach, what always looked like huge potential, at peak now/possibly some of his best years behind him. Like a few more I can think of, would have had a more fulfilling career if he was at a ‘lesser’ club and more relied upon as the difference maker. 

7 minutes ago, St1pe said:

Aye. Sign him or don’t and move on. 

You would have thought by now we would know if he's interested in coming or not. I'm sure he's a good player, but would still prefer a holding midfielder so we could play Bruno further forward.