Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

4 minutes ago, sempuki said:

Some new stuff though in that we value Maddison at £45m and Leicester allegedly want almost double that :lol:

He also mentions Maddison is believed to prefer a move South due to family reasons.

It’s Miguel Delaney though so factor that in. 

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

Anyone know if the new accountancy year will impact how and when we do signings?

I’m presuming anyone signed before July 1st would need the first year of amortisation to go on the 2022/23 accounts, which we felt we were at the limit with.

I’m not sure if the new shirt sponsorship will go on from 1st July but the Chris Wood sale will.

Obviously we need to strengthen and no doubt will, however how our transfers compare with our immediate rivals will be the key to how well we do next season. It's  going to be an evolving situation but hopefully someone will feel like creating a thread to keep track of it. To start Liverpool have strengthened with Mac Allister and haven't lost anyone important, Brighton have lost Mac Allister. Chelsea have added Christopher Nkunku etc.

40 minutes ago, kingxlnc said:

Lol he was terrible (although wasn't he supposed to be highly rated, Eng U-21 international etc?)

The worst of the lot was Des Hamilton

Poor old Des.  Genuinely saw him trip over his own feet when put through on goal away to Derby, Boxing Day 1997.  Felt sorry for him that day tbh. 

7 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Poor old Des.  Genuinely saw him trip over his own feet when put through on goal away to Derby, Boxing Day 1997.  Felt sorry for him that day tbh. 

Disco Des.