Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

2 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

From the Spanish press via caught offside 

the answer to the rhetorical question is “no.”

Edited by Deuce

2 minutes ago, Sempiternal said:

Post pics 

You’re a wrong un aren’t you Sempiternal? Do you not realise that the penis in question is endangered, a living sentient thing (at least I’m sure @toontownman has been known to think with it on occasion…) has undergone extreme cruelty, and has probably been chained-up (… to be confirmed). Why would anyone bar the young and naive want to see a picture of that? 

Being a prick, it quite possibly voted Tory anarl!

Just now, Coffee_Johnny said:

You’re a wrong un aren’t you Sempiternal? Do you not realise that the penis in question is endangered, a living sentient thing (at least I’m sure @toontownman has been known to think with it on occasion…) has undergone extreme cruelty, and has probably been chained-up (… to be confirmed). Why would anyone bar the young and naive want to see a picture of that? 

Being a prick, it quite possibly voted Tory anarl!

:lol: Branko doesn’t mind 

4 hours ago, Shak said:

They probably do have a bit of a surplus of CMs with Bellingham, Camavinga, Tchouameni and Valverde there so maybe one will leave.

As has been said though, I'd expect our wage structure takes us out of the running for any of them.

Doesn't Camavinga double up as a LB?

After this year, I think Kroos and Modric will move on. So 4 CMs to fill 3 positions isn't bad at all.

Edited by BlazeT44

2 hours ago, jack j said:

Thought that post was from ando not andy

What ever happened to him

Ando7 ? Still posts itk stuff here but lost credibility with a lot of people. If I recall he was obtaining info from another forum from a claimed itk and regurgitating it here as his own. Was caught out as others here used said forum. That’s how I remember it but I stand to be corrected.

17 minutes ago, SAK said:

Ando7 ? Still posts itk stuff here but lost credibility with a lot of people. If I recall he was obtaining info from another forum from a claimed itk and regurgitating it here as his own. Was caught out as others here used said forum. That’s how I remember it but I stand to be corrected.

It was more like secondando information