Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Speechless at that sequence off Soccer Saturday. I couldn't add anything to 365's critique because they basically nailed it; other than to say that Merson's/Thompson's vitriol was bigoted to the point of just sheer xenophobia. And it worries me that the likes of those people are afforded such a soap box on one of the most-watched football shows out there. Fucking appalling.

They were so angry they were quite literally slavering. :lol: Fucking mentalists. I hope he gets them comfortably mid-table and wins the league Cup. I didn't think I'd be saying that after they knocked us out.

I only quickly read through but I feel like Mediawatch didn't highlight a particular point where 'Merse' was having heart palpitations over the audacious idea that a respected manager who's won all manner of things doesn't need to prove himself in the Championship before getting a PL job. But apparently English lads should be getting a PL job because they've sat some exams. :lol: Ridiculous human being.

Bet he'd still be apoplectic if he took a job from a PFM in the Championship, anyway.

Just been on flash scores checking out the scores. Anyway I randomly looked at the Gibraltar league to notice that it has 10 teams with relegation spots. Where the fuck do the relegated teams get relegated too? The island is less than 3 square miles in size, the majority of that is taken up by rocks, and it has 1 stadium which all teams have to share. How the fuck does it have a full league system?

Just been on flash scores checking out the scores. Anyway I randomly looked at the Gibraltar league to notice that it has 12 teams with relegation spots. Where the fuck do the relegated teams get relegated too? The island is less than 3 square miles in size, the majority of that is taken up by rocks, and it has 1 stadium which all teams have to share. How the fuck does it have a full league system?

The second division, which has 9 clubs.

Delaney a Newcastle fan? Always thought he was a bit of a bell :lol:

He is. :lol:

Wish he'd have been up for discussions like that when he used to come in the pub I worked. Rather than being an up himself ringpiece.

That clip is absolutely disgusting. Merson being employed as a pundit must be part of some social welfare program, otherwise he would be lying in the gutter.

It's for the bantar, innit? Stelling couldn't wait to let him loose.