Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Lee Cattermerl - small-minded, shite, dirty, lercal

Theo Walcott - either good or shite, nice but no substance

Kevin de Bruyne - could be one of the best and is often great to watch but not consistent enough

Dross Townsend - flighty, sometimes exciting but mostly fairly shite

George Boyd - boring, try-hard, British

Coutinho - no middle ground, when good - unplayable

Dele Alli - on the rise, getting better each season but still has brainfarts

Guest neesy111

Most of our recent ones would probably be negative, some French player who didn't really want to be here. Take your pick. Actually maybe Demba Ba, the consummate mercenary.

Eh? He was actually good and was professional on the pitch.

Agreed, no issue with Ba's on-field performances.

You got the PL one for comparison?

http://i.imgur.com/U6s7wun.png

http://www.soccerstats.com/attendance.asp?league=england

Pretty impressive from the mackems given their season. Even with the inevitable freebie tickets and inevitable number fiddlin'. I know the % full isn't all that impressive, but they've got a pretty big stadium for a club of their minute stature.

Most of our recent ones would probably be negative, some French player who didn't really want to be here. Take your pick. Actually maybe Demba Ba, the consummate mercenary.

Eh? He was actually good and was professional on the pitch.

Agreed, no issue with Ba's on-field performances.

Me neither, I just mean he was here purely for cash and fucked off as soon as he could. Thus he was a player who summed up the club.

I mean, he was given a release clause, and went when one of the best teams in the league came sniffing around for him. I can't say I'm particularly angry at his decision.

Oh, but aye, if the point was to sum up who we are as a club, maybe it's a good call? IDK though, he seemingly had ambition to succeed.

Thauvin. Didn't care. Silly hair. Not good enough.

Janmaat and Cisse too. Basically, flatter to deceive, didn't care, couldn't do the basics more time but could do some flashy stuff now and then

You don't really get this do you?

Thauvin. Didn't care. Silly hair. Not good enough.

Janmaat and Cisse too. Basically, flatter to deceive, didn't care, couldn't do the basics more time but could do some flashy stuff now and then

You don't really get this do you?

I dunno like, that mullet the club had 05-07 was toxic.

No doubt most of those clubs sell outs (only sell outs in some cases) were against us.

That would be interesting to find out

Went through attendances on my dinner the other day, we were the biggest contributer with about 6 highest attendances, Leeds contributed to a few as did Norwich and one or two others. It wasn't as much a landslide as I thought it'd be, I'll put the numbers up tomorrow if anyone is actually interested?

5 game ban for tyrone mings. As bournemouth say, seems odd they have decided they have proof he intended it.

He blatantly did mind - they had been at it all game and he offended no apology or reaction after it! Cowardly pig doing that and he should have got more!

5 game ban for tyrone mings. As bournemouth say, seems odd they have decided they have proof he intended it.

He blatantly did mind - they had been at it all game and he offended no apology or reaction after it! Cowardly pig doing that and he should have got more!

Bournemouth have said he apologised twice during the match