Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

This Paul Merson part of Mediawatch was amazing the other day :lol:

http://www.football365.com/news/mediawatch-exclusive-and-revealed-bcks-from-the-sun

The big Revel

It is Friday, and so Paul Merson is here with his predictions for Sky Sports. But that is not the story, for the Magic Man has returned to one of his most glorious catchphrases.

Paul Merson, November 7, 2010: ‘Newcastle are doing really well at the moment. But they remind me of a bag of Revels – you never know what you’re going to get.’

Paul Merson, December 18, 2011: ‘Everton are literally a bag of Revels.’

Paul Merson, April 22, 2014: ‘Sunderland have to win, a draw isn’t any good. They’re a bag of Revels. One minute they’re alright – they were unlucky at Man City – then you watch them at Tottenham.’

Paul Merson, November 20, 2015: ‘Stoke had a good result a fortnight ago against Chelsea but, like Everton, they are neither here nor there this season. They lose at home to Watford then go and beat Chelsea, they’re a bag of Revels at the moment.’

Paul Merson, December 29, 2015: ‘It depends on what Liverpool turn up, if we get the side that beat Leicester, then Sunderland have their work cut out to get anything. They are a bag of Revels at the moment, though.’

Paul Merson, January 31, 2016: ‘They are going well in the league and Shrewsbury are inconsistent – they conceded seven against Chesterfield and then beat Burton away. They are a bag of Revels.’

Paul Merson, February 5, 2016: ‘Which Everton are going to turn up? They’re like a bag of Revels, you just don’t know what’s coming.’

Paul Merson, April 2, 2016: ‘If Man City don’t win on Saturday then this is a big game for United, but it depends what Everton side turn up – they are a real bag of Revels’

Paul Merson, January 21, 2017: ‘Everton are like a bag of Revels, you just don’t know what you’re going to get.’

Paul Merson, April 7, 2017: ‘Bournemouth are a real bag of Revels because you don’t know what you’re going to get from them.’

Paul Merson, December 1, 2017: ‘Liverpool are a bag of Revels.’

He is Paul Merson, we love him, and he is most certainly not like a bag of Revels – you know precisely what you’re going to get.

Especially enjoyed "Everton are literally a bag of Revels" :lol:

Thing with Merse. He doesn’t take himself too seriously.  I don’t like the pronounciation stuff but otherwise he’s ok.

It’s the likes of Phil Neville who really annoy me.

Watching the debate on sky has made me dislike Merson less, he's just a bloke with some opinions. Some of the other goons they have on that show think that they're intellectuals, offering incredible insight that no one else can see or understand(Bellamy, Rosenior, Phil Neville, Murphy).

Clattenburg 'allowed Tottenham to self-destruct' at Chelsea in 2016

http://dailym.ai/2km31hR

First sentence and there's a massive fuck-up:

Mark Clattenburg has admitted he let Tottenham 'self-construct' when he officiated their draw with Chelsea in May 2016 that saw Mauricio Pochettino's side concede the title to Leicester.

Loads of these sites clearly don't even proof read what they put out.

f*** you on about, mate?!

:ructions:

:lol: I was replying to Disco who has since deleted his post, which is a total w*****'s trick that I'd never dream of doing myself.

Yeah, fuck you Disco! You've caused a right shitstorm here.

:huff:  :lol:

Thing with Merse. He doesn’t take himself too seriously.  I don’t like the pronounciation stuff but otherwise he’s ok.

It’s the likes of Phil Neville who really annoy me.

Fully agreed. The standard of punditry has improved and more effort is made but the attitude of some is infuriating. Especially Phil Neville, if you know so much go manage a Championship team. 

Watching the debate on sky has made me dislike Merson less, he's just a bloke with some opinions. Some of the other goons they have on that show think that they're intellectuals, offering incredible insight that no one else can see or understand(Bellamy, Rosenior, Phil Neville, Murphy).