Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Guest firetotheworks

Neves for Wolves the other night. not the same but reminded me of Ginola vs Ferencvaros

If we're doing outside of the Premier League then it's Ronaldo vs Juve for me.

That Nacho goal from weekend for outside the premier league has a certain something, no grace, just an insane amount of power, the sort that if keeper had got body in the way probably would have knocked him into back of the net too while alan partidge shouts FOOT LIKE A TRACTION ENGINE.

In England? I have a soft spot for that Salah goal just for that Maradonna esque shot of him with about 9 players in between him and the goal and he still scores

Can't remember who scored it but the City goal v Arsenal (Emirates) and City goal v Stoke were KdB was ridic. Bound to be some other ridiculous team goals I've forgotten about.

Lowes at a talk-in with Pardew which I attended tried to get the room to stand up and give the then manager of the year a standing ovation, one or two did, the rest were too busy tucking into pie and chips and gulping luke warm piss passed off as beer. Pardew looked devastated. Good the cunt.

As for Lowes, he’s a sleazy fat fuck with a few skeletons in his cupboard which will hopefully come out one day. Never liked him as a commentator, much preferred the guy he replaced at BBC Radio Newcastle whole name I can’t remember, he was commentator during our 93 promotion season and the season after I think.

Charles Harrison?

As for Lowes - I enjoyed his commentary, but his steadfastness in defending NUFC under Ashley was a real problem. I called out Radio Newcastle on it some years ago. Still feel it was in the main to do with tow the line, or we'll take away your press passes, etc.

Bas Dost took a touch before scoring for the first time since March 2017. His goal against Belenenses ended an incredible run of 45 first-time finishes.

That's unbelievable.

I can’t even fathom that. Is he a prolific noggin blaster?

He's scored 68 times since he moved to Sporting, only 4 of them has he taken a touch first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLYD_TUz-sk

Averages a goal every 25 TOUCHES. Like what the fuck.

Inter players are playing with their Instagram tags on the back of their shirt rather than surnames tonight, wtf

The game's finished.

:lol: bet some owld cunts said the same thing when they originally put surnames on the shirts

Has one of them gone with @He Hate Me?

Guest firetotheworks

Wouldn't have Alonso, David Silva, or Aguero in there. It would be Davies or Robertson for Alonso, maybe Sane for David Silva, and Fermino for Aguero for me..