Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Las Palmas president on search and capture after skipping an appointment with a judge that's investigating him for Social Security fraud :lol:

I don't think it's possible to have more things going sideways in a season. I guess the stadium could sink under the sea or something.

Man City keeper Ederson: 'I want to score before the end of the season'

The Brazilian has impressed with his unorthodox goalkeeping style this season and has now admitted that he is desperate to get on the scoresheet

:lol:

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/man-city-keeper-ederson-i-want-to-score-before-the-end-of/1b5w5uwtgriwc10d7e7s7qzhy4

So glad we've already played them twice if they go down the daft route of giving him a penalty or summat.

I'd rather he takes the penalty than anyone else in their team though :lol:

Man City keeper Ederson: 'I want to score before the end of the season'

The Brazilian has impressed with his unorthodox goalkeeping style this season and has now admitted that he is desperate to get on the scoresheet

:lol:

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/man-city-keeper-ederson-i-want-to-score-before-the-end-of/1b5w5uwtgriwc10d7e7s7qzhy4

So glad we've already played them twice if they go down the daft route of giving him a penalty or summat.

I'd rather he takes the penalty than anyone else in their team though :lol:

You sometimes get keepers taking pens in shootouts, and there's no reason you can't be a keeper with a decent penalty in your bag.  But surely the main risk isn't just him missing cos he's not as experienced as your strikers, it's if the (other) keeper parries it, the ball is immediately in play and your keeper may have to peg it back up the pitch before there's a counter attack?  In fact, fuck it, this sounds amazing, let them do it.

Wey if there's this clause, and they broke it :dontknow:

According to lawyers representing Middlesbrough, there was a clause in the backroom team members’ contracts preventing them from working together, and alongside Monk, for their Championship rival until December 28 this year.