Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Apparently Rudy Gestede and a few others told travelling 'boro fans to fuck off and mimicked crying after they got beat by 4th division Newport County last night. You'd be furious like. :lol:

I can't imagine it was unprovoked, football fans think they can say what they like to players.

Apparently Rudy Gestede and a few others told travelling 'boro fans to fuck off and mimicked crying after they got beat by 4th division Newport County last night. You'd be furious like. :lol:

Pretending to cry. :lol: You'd be livid.

I can't imagine it was unprovoked, football fans think they can say what they like to players.

They've not beaten a 4th division team in 2 games, I'd imagine criticism is justified.

Plenty of fans do more than criticise players, they think because they’ve paid to watch them they’re entitled to say whatever they want. I like it when players say something back.

There’s a weird sense of entitlement that many fans have.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-47170055

A fire has engulfed a dormitory at the youth team training centre of one of Brazil's biggest football clubs, killing 10 people.

Three people were also injured when the fire broke out at Ninho de Urubu, the training ground of Flamengo football club, in Rio de Janeiro.

All ten victims are said by local media to be young athletes. The cause of the fire is not yet known.

Flamengo is one of Brazil's biggest and best-known clubs internationally.

According to the G1 news portal, the fire began at 05:10 (07:10 GMT) and was extinguished by 07:30.

None of the victims has been identified but players aged between 14 and 17 are known to have used the dormitory.

shit