Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Entertaining for all the wrong reasons, though. He's a petty, petty little man whose teams play the worst brand of football you could imagine.

:thup: loathe Mourinho but Keane should be ashamed of himself there

Why ? Keanes showed himself up talking crap plenty of times but he's spot on here.

Man who can't manage either a football team or his own emotions going to town on one of the most successful managers in the modern game. Urgh.

Mourinho can't manage his emotions (see eye gouging etc) and would he have done as well at Sunderland ?  Give keane a premier team and the ability to blow most out the water financially and we'll talk.

I'm not a mourinho fan.

Fair enough, but Keane is a f***ing arsehole: self-centred and psychopathic. He was a bully as a captain not a real leader and obviously was going to struggle as a manager, particularly to sustain the kind of consistent relationships you need in order to keep the whole team onside (so to speak) and motivated.

He captained Man Utd to their most successful spell in their history

Yep, I 'm sure his captaincy added value, especially in the Champions League final.

Guest neesy111

It fucking got them there in the semi final when they looked dead and buried.

Aye, he single handly got them back into it in that Juve match.

Entertaining for all the wrong reasons, though. He's a petty, petty little man whose teams play the worst brand of football you could imagine.

Why ? Keanes showed himself up talking crap plenty of times but he's spot on here.

Man who can't manage either a football team or his own emotions going to town on one of the most successful managers in the modern game. Urgh.

Mourinho can't manage his emotions (see eye gouging etc) and would he have done as well at Sunderland ?  Give keane a premier team and the ability to blow most out the water financially and we'll talk.

I'm not a mourinho fan.

Fair enough, but Keane is a f***ing arsehole: self-centred and psychopathic. He was a bully as a captain not a real leader and obviously was going to struggle as a manager, particularly to sustain the kind of consistent relationships you need in order to keep the whole team onside (so to speak) and motivated.

He captained Man Utd to their most successful spell in their history

Yep, I 'm sure his captaincy added value, especially in the Champions League final.

You really don't know what you're talking about, like.

He's talking about Mourinho isn't he? Don't like Keane either but think he's spot on and a good pundit in general

I always assumed your username was in reference to Roy Keane's dog [emoji38]

It is, still don't like him though [emoji38]

Guest neesy111

Got the sound off but I think it's Micky Gray on Channel 5 footy thing. Is he trying to look like Jean Paul Sartre ?

He's regularly on it.

Lukaku or Kane?

Only two months apart age wise, Lukaku started earlier so slightly edges it goal wise in the league (81 to 68). Kane has a better goals per game ratio, though Kane obviously plays in a better team with better service. Who do you think will go on to have the better career?

Lukaku or Kane?

Only two months apart age wise, Lukaku started earlier so slightly edges it goal wise in the league (81 to 68). Kane has a better goals per game ratio, though Kane obviously plays in a better team with better service. Who do you think will go on to have the better career?

Depends on the team around them,

Lukaku or Kane?

Lukaku for me. He can create more of his own chances with his athleticism.

Guest firetotheworks

I never thought I'd say it, but I'd have Kane over Lukaku. At this stage he's simply a better all round player imo.