Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

He'll be suspended for a few weeks, he'll pay £30K to anti-spitting charity, and he'll be back.

:lol:

Can't even hockle on a 14 year old lass without the PC brigade coming out of the social media woodwork, this country...

Might be just me, but I could enjoy MNF to the same level as previously tonight, next week or whenever with him on it still knowing and viewing what he did. He's apologies to the people that needed to be apologies to.

Not going to be so abhorred at seeing his face on my TV that I'd switch off, cancel a subscription or have any less merit for his analyses and views on the game. Anyone who really is needs to take a look at their own outlook on life.   

:thup:

He's a prat, but it's being made out like he's intentionally spat at a young lass when he blatantly hasn't. He's looking exclusively at the camera in the hand of the daft cunt videoing while driving.

Where did he except it to go when she was sat in the passenger seat? :lol:

He's a prat, but it's being made out like he's intentionally spat at a young lass when he blatantly hasn't. He's looking exclusively at the camera in the hand of the daft c*** videoing while driving.

Where did he except it to go when she was sat in the passenger seat? :lol:

She was apparently in the back seat, no?

Spurs cheapest season ticket will be £795.

I know the average wage in London is well above national average but there's still going to be so many people they're pricing out there.

They'll sell it out imho.

That's fack all in Landan san.

Arsenal's cheapest is over a grand. You pretty much have to apply at least a x2 multiplier when talking about London prices compared to North East.

As Minhosa says they will sell out, but it is extremely limiting to those in London who don't earn a great deal. Which are plentiful.

That sort of public vilification doesn't sit too well with me. That Sky interviewer was trying to get a rise out of him to me (like Kay Burley would do, dunno if she's still around); it hardly required a 13 minute roasting. YES YOU'RE SORRY BUT HOW SORRY!?!? HOW ASHAMED ARE YOU!?!? HOW ASHAMED ARE YOUR KIDS!?!? GO ON, TELL US YOU SHOULD GET SACKED! NO? WELL YOU'RE AN EVEN BIGGER DISGRACE!

His actions are obviously grim and inexcusable and maybe he deserves that sort of stick, but it just seems a bit disingenuous to me. Trying to make an even bigger story out of the existing one.

That sort of public vilification doesn't sit too well with me. That Sky interviewer was trying to get a rise out of him to me (like Kay Burley would do, dunno if she's still around); it hardly required a 13 minute roasting. YES YOU'RE SORRY BUT HOW SORRY!?!? HOW ASHAMED ARE YOU!?!? HOW ASHAMED ARE YOUR KIDS!?!? GO ON, TELL US YOU SHOULD GET SACKED! NO? WELL YOU'RE AN EVEN BIGGER DISGRACE!

His actions are obviously grim and inexcusable and maybe he deserves that sort of stick, but it just seems a bit disingenuous to me. Trying to make an even bigger story out of the existing one.

It was the "Have you handed in your resignation yet?" and "Well when will you hand it in, do you deserve to keep your job?".

I seem to be the minority here but if I’m paying over £60 per month for my Sky Subscriptions I don’t want any of it going to that scruff. The other bloke is winding him up and if Carragher had given him the finger and some verbals I’d be perfectly fine with that; there’s no excuse for spitting at anyone, that’s pre meditated filth. He’s quite clearly taking enjoyment in the moment of doing it; sorry Jamie, that tells me what your level is and I don’t want to see you preaching football bollocks on the tv anymore. There’s plenty of decent ex players who’d love your job.

Guest Howaythetoon

I can’t believe they brought up Joey’s tweet and preaches :lol:

Don’t get me wrong I respect Barton and he was a good player here, but not the best person to take advice or inspiration from for this sort of thing :lol:

Barton was shit here.