Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Carra was stupid like - needs to just put his window down and drive on.

Silly prick filming him and trying to goad him is an arsehole like.

Surprised people are saying he will be sacked, I think SKY will accept his apology and move on.

I hope he doesn't get sacked tbh, he'll only be replaced by someone worse. Tim Sherwood is on the sky subs bench ready to go, and Pardew will be looking for work very soon.

I don't mind Carragher as a pundit tbh. He was shite when he started off but he's gotten much better.

BT have got the better pundits now minus Savage, which is amazing when you look at the utter morons they were wheeling out when they started.

I hope he doesn't get sacked tbh, he'll only be replaced by someone worse. Tim Sherwood is on the sky subs bench ready to go, and Pardew will be looking for work very soon.

I don't mind Carragher as a pundit tbh. He was s**** when he started off but he's gotten much better.

BT have got the better pundits now minus Savage, which is amazing when you look at the utter morons they were wheeling out when they started.

Aye, wasn't my car that he got gobbed and do quite like him as pundit, so hoping he doesn't get sacked. If he does Sky will have to fill the air time with someone else from a big club/Liverpool, so best case scenario we'd probably end up with Jamie Redknapp on MNF  :sad: Which would literallybe terrible.

Still wheeling a fair amount of arse clowns are BT. Lineker, Gerrard, Rio and Lampard, (McManananaman at a push) are really carrying the rest imo. Their Soccer Saturday rival show lineup is hideous, barring the bird they have with the ipad  :smitten:

Remember Carragher ringing up total sport? He's a right little princess man.

He wont get sacked and probably shouldn't anyway but he's a right child if he can't handle that.

Guest Howaythetoon

He’s not a bad pundit Carragher, but I can’t stand his voice and he always seems to be shouting or speaking loudly. That’s disgusting behaviour though, spitting at anyone, so I wouldn’t be displeased to see him removed from his job at Sky.

I'd be a bit surprised if they keep him after that. It's set a bit of a dangerous precedent retaining him for such a disgusting act. Just because his face fits now, it would put Sky in a pretty exposed position if someone they'd happily get rid of, does something equally offensive.

My money is on him being sacked.

Gerrin  :lol:

Silly cunt. Hopefully the last we hear of him. Manure fans will be laughing theirs cocks off at this and for years to come.

Just need Quinn to do a bit of drink driving and run over a homeless army vet.

Grown man acting like that is embarrassing.

Not sure why that would be anyone's reaction to that. Let alone anyone who has spent their whole career in spotlight, and been surely the end of tons of jibes, banter and digs from Everton/Man U fans. Not like he spent his whole career before Sky playing for some provincial club nobody gives a toss about. Even for some odd reason that's his idea of a response, he's surely got to put his brain into gear in the time it's taken his window to roll down and see this isn't going to end well with him being filmed.

No problem at him giving them the middle finger, telling them to f*** off, but gobbing at them is vile.

Should have lobbed a quid at them.

:lol: Fucking hell, completely forgot about that incident. He still hasn't grown up! :lol:

I think it's a bit OTT if he gets the sack. He fucked up and apologised for it, why should he lose his job? There's a strange culture lately with people being desperate to see people get sacked.