Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Guest chopey

I love Bob Mortimer but I've never seen any of these cartoons before, I've just watched a few and they are amazing, I'm almost crying watching the Steve McClaren/Sean Dyche college episode

Remember going to that game as a 21st birthday present. Butt's gift has never been beaten.

That would have read better as 'The gift of Butt has never been beaten'

Really? The profile of players they're signing doesn't seem like they will be. Plus they have a top coach.

QPR were signing some decent/solid players at the time; Julio Cesar, Chris Samba, Ben Haim, Park ji-Sung, Taarabt, Wright-Phillips, Granero, Townsend, Mbia, Remy to name quite a few.

Think it can be dangerous for teams to go berserk spending money on players instead of doing it over time and allowing the players time to bed in, not all of them adapt to English football and some don't manage to make the step up. It'll be interesting either way.

Every single one of the players was on the wain and had played somewhere better.

Wolves will sign/loan young bucks on the up to make big Jorge some lovely fucking escudos. Big difference.

Gareth Barry has triggered a 12 month extension to his contract so that WBA will need to pay him off in the summer when they inevitably want to get rid of a high earning 37 year old :lol:

Thats such a cuntish thing to do, its actually admirable :lol:

Gareth Barry has triggered a 12 month extension to his contract so that WBA will need to pay him off in the summer when they inevitably want to get rid of a high earning 37 year old :lol:

Misleading Sky headline - he’s only triggered the extension by playing a certain number of games, doesn’t say he’s actually taken it up yet.

Fake news, soz.

Misleading Sky headline - he’s only triggered the extension by playing a certain number of games, doesn’t say he’s actually taken it up yet.

Fake news, soz.

Think those type of clauses are automatically enabled, otherwise it would be an optional clause.