Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Guest neesy111

Part and parcel of football the cup tickets fiasco, Sponsors rightly expect them for paying £10's millions into UEFA/FA etc, sad as it is.  Maybe playing the games at grounds over 70k would help, issue there is that many cities won't be able to bid for either final.

Anyone know what the proposed away fan allocation will be at Spurs/Wembley. Would imagine it will be very big ?

By the rules of the Premier League they are only obliged to give us 3,000. Don't think it's been announced yet but I would hope they'll give more.

Suppose it'll depend whether they're selling it out to 'home' fans. If they are then, it'll just be the 3k as you say. Might also depend if they're opening it up for 90k capacity every game?

They've released this ground plan now, looks like will only be 3,000. Away end highlighted bottom right, East Stand lower corner.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/uploadedImages/Shared_Assets/Images/Membership/Renewal/2017-2018/Season-Ticket-Wembley-Map.jpg

Anyone know what the proposed away fan allocation will be at Spurs/Wembley. Would imagine it will be very big ?

By the rules of the Premier League they are only obliged to give us 3,000. Don't think it's been announced yet but I would hope they'll give more.

Suppose it'll depend whether they're selling it out to 'home' fans. If they are then, it'll just be the 3k as you say. Might also depend if they're opening it up for 90k capacity every game?

They've released this ground plan now, looks like will only be 3,000. Away end highlighted bottom right, East Stand lower corner.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/uploadedImages/Shared_Assets/Images/Membership/Renewal/2017-2018/Season-Ticket-Wembley-Map.jpg

They're going to be absolutely coining it in. Do you how much rent they're paying?

If Spurs do use the full 90,000 next season, it'd be nice to draw them in the FA Cup.

Allocation is 15% of the ground, if requested... It'd be canny to get 13,500 :lol:

Although weird if you get them away in the Quarters, as your next three FA Cup games would all be at Wembley.

Didn't need that £500 anyway.

If Spurs do use the full 90,000 next season, it'd be nice to draw them in the FA Cup.

Allocation is 15% of the ground, if requested... It'd be canny to get 13,500 :lol:

Although weird if you get them away in the Quarters, as your next three FA Cup games would all be at Wembley.

Didn't need that £500 anyway.

Same for Spurs also, 3 'home' fa cup games in a row if they get to the final

https://www.balls.ie/football/brendan-rodgers-interview-chris-sutton-364880

Celtic fans looking at Rodgers like we look at Rafa is quite strange to comprehend. :lol:

To be fair he's done a very good job. Celtic have looked really well coached and extremely entertaining every time I've watched them this season. Yes they have by a long way the best squad but they did under the last manager too and were shite to watch.

Celtic fans looking at Rodgers like we look at Rafa is quite strange to comprehend. :lol:

To be fair he's done a very good job. Celtic have looked really well coached and extremely entertaining every time I've watched them this season. Yes they have by a long way the best squad but they did under the last manager too and were s**** to watch.

Remember when Kaiz said during this season that Ronny Deila was a better manager than Rodgers :lol:

I still don't get the Rodgers hype.

With Celtic all he has done is came in during a perfect storm. There is no serious competitor, and the bottom half of that league is possibly as weak as it ever has been. Celtic also have a couple of players there who are only there to use them for a stepping stone and are clearly too good for that league.

To be fair he's done a very good job. Celtic have looked really well coached and extremely entertaining every time I've watched them this season. Yes they have by a long way the best squad but they did under the last manager too and were s**** to watch.

Remember when Kaiz said during this season that Ronny Deila was a better manager than Rodgers :lol:

Brad Bobley. Say no more.

I still don't get the Rodgers hype.

With Celtic all he has done is came in during a perfect storm. There is no serious competitor, and the bottom half of that league is possibly as weak as it ever has been. Celtic also have a couple of players there who are only there to use them for a stepping stone and are clearly too good for that league.

This, absolutely dreadful league at the moment

It was more of a perfect storm last 4 years when Rangers (and Hearts) were pissing around in the lower leagues and Deila made a pigs ear of it.

Celtic have looked formidable all season and good to watch. Always play with high intensity, create chances and put teams to the sword.

Of course they'd win the league regardless, that's not the point, it's the manner in which they are doing it. Rodgers is a good coach at that level, far too good for Scotland.

It was more of a perfect storm last 4 years when Rangers (and Hearts) were pissing around in the lower leagues and Deila made a pigs ear of it.

Celtic have looked formidable all season and good to watch. Always play with high intensity, create chances and put teams to the sword.

Of course they'd win the league regardless, that's not the point, it's the manner in which they are doing it. Rodgers is a good coach at that level, far too good for Scotland.

Like I said though they have good players this season as well, far better than what has been in the SPL recently. Ok Rangers and Hearts are in the league but they are nowhere near challenging for the title. You could have a border collie barking the orders on the touch line instead and the games would be the same. The standard in that league is so bad that I say any of the top 6 teams in the Championship this season would have won the title, and you could put a League 1 team in there and they would survive easily.

You're not getting my point. I'm well aware Celtic would win the league regardless of who was in charge. What I'm talking about is the manner in which they have done it and the way they have played. They are the only metrics in which you can measure the current Celtic side and Scottish football.

There is winning the league with 86 points, losing in both cup semis and going out in CL qualifying (as happened last season) - then there is winning the league unbeaten with 106, brushing everybody aside playing good football and winning both cups. All of which is pretty likely to happen.

And there's no guarentee whatsoever that the top 6 Championship sides would beat Celtic to the title. In fact I'd question that fact to be nonsense quite vigorously.

I think what maybe colours my view of celtics achievements is someone on my facebook feed (who ive now hidden the posts of to be fair) who vociferously and constantly posts about how brilliant celtic are and mocking other scottish teams and its like winning an egg and spoon race against 12 year olds, calm down a bit  :lol: