Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Guest reefatoon

18492919_10100319015654638_1258627208_n.jpg?oh=bd02e9302c2b840dc914981b00223c3e&oe=591CD55F

Argentina international has apologised after he made a slant-eyed pose in promotional pictures for his Chinese football club.

:lol: :lol: that's so poorly thought through.

:lol: You can just see the photographer egging the thick bastard on. "Now if you just pull on your eyes like this, they will love it"

Looks like Villa have no money for next season. Going to be a very interesting season down there.

Any good players we could get on the cheap ?

I like the look of that Amavi fella if we don't go for Willems or Robertson.

Guest neesy111

The finals of the Champions League and Europa League will be streamed on Youtube via BT Sport.

Didn't they do similar last year?

Yes, they have part of their agreement with Uefa.  Needs to be broadcast on a free to air channel as well.

The finals of the Champions League and Europa League will be streamed on Youtube via BT Sport.

Yes, they have part of their agreement with Uefa.  Needs to be broadcast on a free to air channel as well.

I don't think it does, just online

I don't think it does, just online

Yeah they do, will be shown on their BT Showcase on free-view etc.

Dirk Kuyt, once the source of inspiration for my original N-O username,  has quit football after scoring a hattrick and handing Feyenoord the Dutch title last Sunday. A rather limited football player who reached the highest levels of football through sheer grid and determination. Thanks for all the memories Dirk!

Dirk Kuyt, once the source of inspiration for my original N-O username,  has quit football after scoring a hattrick and handing Feyenoord the Dutch title last Sunday. A rather limited football player who reached the highest levels of football through sheer grid and determination. Thanks for all the memories Dirk!

What a way to go out. Brilliant pro

Dirk Kuyt, once the source of inspiration for my original N-O username,  has quit football after scoring a hattrick and handing Feyenoord the Dutch title last Sunday. A rather limited football player who reached the highest levels of football through sheer grid, determination and Rafa. Thanks for all the memories Dirk!