Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

I would advise you's don't watch The Pink Panther movie where Peter Sellers dresses up as a Chinaman or a Norwegian pirate or an Italian gangster and don't even mention Tropical Thunder ...................its dress up for fun not malice

I would advise you's don't watch The Pink Panther movie where Peter Sellers dresses up as a Chinaman or a Norwegian pirate or an Italian gangster and don't even mention Tropical Thunder ...................its dress up for fun not malice

Put the wig and sports kit with name on.. no need to paint yourself black ffs

Guest firetotheworks

It's already been established that you're clueless about the history of racism and still haven't bothered your arse to try and understand why you might, MIGHT be wrong. That's on you. Until you bother your arse, you're going to be met with the same reaction.

It's already been established that you're clueless about the history of racism and still haven't bothered your arse to try and understand why you might, MIGHT be wrong. That's on you. Until you bother your arse, you're going to be met with the same reaction.

That's just not true

The hysteria of this is just going to be a f***ing joke

They won't give a f*** in Spain.

I remember when their entire basketball team did this in Beijing.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/08/13/article-0-0243EF2700000578-604_468x260.jpg

The hysteria of this is just going to be a f***ing joke

They won't give a f*** in Spain.

I remember when their entire basketball team did this in Beijing.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/08/13/article-0-0243EF2700000578-604_468x260.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh my...

Guest firetotheworks

That's just not true

If that's the case, I can't for the life of me understand why you can't understand why it would be seen as offensive, or why you'd make such terrible points like the one above.

Guest firetotheworks

It's interesting just how much attitudes have changed in such a short space of time. Jason Lee with a pineapple on his head wasn't that long ago.

His hair actually made him look like a pineapple though. [emoji38] It's like the Mido thing, some people just ignored him REALLY looking like Richard Reid.

It's interesting just how much attitudes have changed in such a short space of time. Jason Lee with a pineapple on his head wasn't that long ago.

His hair actually made him look like a pineapple though. [emoji38] It's like the Mido thing, some people just ignored him REALLY looking like Richard Reid.

David Baddiel used to black up though.

http://img2.thejournal.ie/inline/893585/original?width=481&version=893585