Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

:lol: I gave a framed picture of Shola riding a bike eating an apple to someone as a Christmas present once, they don't speak to me anymore.

I feel like you're dectracting from my question though. Is Eto'o the best African ever, or am I forgetting someone? What about Asians? Nakata, Kagawa, Son, Park, Ali Daei?

[emoji38] I gave a framed picture of Shola riding a bike eating an apple to someone as a Christmas present once, they don't speak to me anymore.

I feel like you're dectracting from my question though. Is Eto'o the best African ever, or am I forgetting someone? What about Asians? Nakata, Kagawa, Son, Park, Ali Daei?

Eto'o wasn't better than Weah in his pomp IMO. Eto'o was unbelievable in front of goal but Weah had more to his game. The closest thing you're seeing to peak Weah at the moment is Mbappe.

:lol: I gave a framed picture of Shola riding a bike eating an apple to someone as a Christmas present once, they don't speak to me anymore.

Do we get to count Russia as Asia?

[emoji38] I gave a framed picture of Shola riding a bike eating an apple to someone as a Christmas present once, they don't speak to me anymore.

Eto'o wasn't better than Weah in his pomp IMO. Eto'o was unbelievable in front of goal but Weah had more to his game. The closest thing you're seeing to peak Weah at the moment is Mbappe.

I feel like Eto'os all round game was a bit underrated. Even when he briefly moved wide for Barca he had a big impact, both from scoring and the link up play. No denying Weah is up there though, my memories of Weah are a bit hazy too so I'm maybe forgetting just how good he was.

Do we get to count Russia as Asia?

Throw in anyone within reason. I'm just interested in the lesser discussed, "best ofs"

Anyone know how many topflight goals Shearer got pre-Premier League? Presuming he got some, and seems like branding-madness that they are not included in his total (...unless they are!).

[edit: 23 First Division goals: 1987-92. So 283 English top flight goals; 260 after re-brand].

It's always a funny argument or comparison that because ignoring 20 plus goals of Shearer's seems weird, but at the same time if you ignore the re-brand then it's Jimmy Greaves that would be getting talked about.

Eto'o did a good job on the wing for Mourinho's Inter team without being taking away too much attacking effectiveness.