Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Guest neesy111

Wish he could get out of this patch of form for England, I'd love him to shove it in people's faces. Hopefully against Panama.

Yeap, an in-form Sterling would be massive for England.

Guest Howaythetoon

Has Sterling ever been thought of as flashy and cocky?

Of course, he drives a flashy car, has a mansion and is a millionaire, the flash git. He should be driving around in a Ford, live in a council estate and donate all his money to soldiers.

Seriously, Sterling if he could finish, could be one of the best players in the world. He’s too erratic though and needs to be clinical and find a level of consistency on how he plays for the full game. He’s a very very good player though and for me our most dangerous one on and off the ball with his runs and ability to get into scoring positions.

Guest neesy111

He bought his Mum an expensive sink or something. But he also went to Poundland once so he's a cheapskate.

Also bought a pasty from Greggs when he should only be seen in Pret.

Guest Howaythetoon

Greggs is up market these days, the flash git. Milligan’s and he would be considered a working class hero.

Greggs is up market these days, the flash git. Milligan’s and he would be considered a working class hero.

A few weeks ago Greggs went to some upmarket food festival down south under the name ‘Gregory’ and fed the people their stuff. They got the reviews off them which all came back about how amazing it was, then told them that they were Greggs.

Guest firetotheworks

He bought his Mum an expensive sink or something. But he also went to Poundland once so he's a cheapskate.

And if he went to pret he'd be a flashy, cocky, footballer.

Every time I've seen Sterling he comes across as sound as fuck. The media can't fucking stand the idea of there being a rich, talented, successful black footballer who they can't criticise for rubbing it in our faces, so they've just told everyone that he rubs it in our faces instead, which is just as effective for the shit bags who lap it up.

Every time I've seen Sterling he comes across as sound as fuck. The media can't fucking stand the idea of there being a rich, talented, successful black footballer who they can't criticise for rubbing it in our faces, so they've just told everyone that he rubs it in our faces instead, which is just as effective for the shit bags who lap it up.

it's oddly specific to sterling though no?  walker and alli don't get the same treatment despite alli quite clearly being an arsehole

Guest neesy111

Agreed, I don't get any of the hatred towards him.

I really do like him as a footballer as well, if he could finish he'd in the top 10 players in the world imo.