Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Guest chopey

Adam Sadler named as a first team coach at Leicester.

Thank goodness, I'm sick of those shite films he keeps making, Sky even dedicated a channel to him the other week FFS.

every time I see the latest update on their stadium, makes me so jealous. Sure, we have a unique stadium of our own but we are so left behind on that front. Not only does it need a proper good wash but there is so much more potential for any upgrades or developments for its use if we had an ambitious and future-thinking owner.

Guest chopey

Can't see the point of ripping them up just remove them gently  and then it will be easier to put the new ones on.

Checked in on Villa after forgetting about them for a few weeks. Just sacked their DoF, Xia has apparently rejected multiple offers, FL is looking into their finances/management structure, and Micah Richards is still on the books.

Checked in on Villa after forgetting about them for a few weeks. Just sacked their DoF, Xia has apparently rejected multiple offers, FL is looking into their finances/management structure, and Micah Richards is still on the books.

Christ Micah Richards

Guest firetotheworks

Was just watching a few videos of potential upcoming players last night and although I'd seen bits here and there of Phil Foden before, I didn't actually realise how potentially good he looks. Honestly, when was the last time an England player looked that good at that age? From what I can see he looks better than Rooney did at that age (obviously discounting Rooney's achievements at 18) and if he wasn't at a team that has an insane wealth of talent already, he'd be starting.

Guest neesy111

Was just watching a few videos of potential upcoming players last night and although I'd seen bits here and there of Phil Foden before, I didn't actually realise how potentially good he looks. Honestly, when was the last time an England player looked that good at that age? From what I can see he looks better than Rooney did at that age (obviously discounting Rooney's achievements at 18) and if he wasn't at a team that has an insane wealth of talent already, he'd be starting.

Yeah, it's why City are already starting to play him a little.

Guest firetotheworks

I don't say this lightly either, but at times he reminds me of a young Iniesta.

I don't say this lightly either, but at times he reminds me of a young Iniesta.

Christ  :lol:

He does look good like, not necessarily a winger either (which is where you often see these youngsters blooded), City brought him on for his first appearances for Toure & then Gundogan, so the fact he was trusted to come on and play centrally is a canny testament to his ability/mentality.

Supposed to be Foden, Mount, Sancho and Brewster going to be the next big things ain't it?

Chelsea fans seem to think Mount & Callum Hudson-Odoi are going to be incredible.

I haven't seen either play but I hope they're right. My feeling is that every year or two there's 5/6 names banded about. Only 1/2 ever seem to truly step up. Turning young promise at U21 level seems to show very little correlation to becoming a top senior player.