Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

She’s office hot. You’d look cute sat next to Phil Neville.

:lol:

she's really fit mind...totally enjoying having these ladies next to the usual suspects it's great

Aye I think she's genuinely attractive tbh.

very, i'd prefer to have her there in a fucking niqab ahead of the usual parade of bellends mind

she's really fit mind...totally enjoying having these ladies next to the usual suspects it's great

very, i'd prefer to have her there in a fucking niqab ahead of the usual parade of bellends mind

:lol: I liked her enthusiasm. A bit like Henry when he first started.

It's a shame she was sat next to 2 of the most dour fuckers they could find.

:lol: I liked her enthusiasm. A bit like Henry when he first started.

It's a shame she was sat next to 2 of the most dour fuckers they could find.

neville couldn't wait to shut her up and have his say like...he was spouting shit nanoseconds after the last word was out of her mouth :lol:

They're in the second qualifying round. Likelihood is they'd be headed to Kazakhstan or some shit. They'll be ecstatic.

Just had a look on one of there forums and the consensus is that its minimal travel, doesn't effect there pre-season plans, and a very winnable game.

Burnley face Aberdeen in Europa League second qualifying round - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44550534

Imagine getting into Europe for the first time, expecting draws against teams in far flung locations... and getting fucking Aberdeen :lol:

By the same token I doubt the Aberdeen fans will be ecstatic about having to spend a Thursday night in Burnley either.

They're in the second qualifying round. Likelihood is they'd be headed to Kazakhstan or some shit. They'll be ecstatic.

Just had a look on one of there forums and the consensus is that its minimal travel, doesn't effect there pre-season plans, and a very winnable game.

I don't buy it. The best thing about European campaigns is going to play Lithuanian peasants on a field at the top of a hill with 830 fans in attendance.