Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Guest Howaythetoon

Apparently Norwich have set a limit of just £20million spending money if they come up :lol:

Definitely going to be next seasons whipping boys.

Ashley approves!

Apparently Norwich have set a limit of just £20million spending money if they come up :lol:

Ashley approves!

Think they might do okay. They're like the German version of Wolves. German coach, about eight German players. Would bank on them spending that 20 million on a couple more Germans.

roma are my jam, might take a gamble on L size of that shirt see if i can shoehorn myself into it

I'm not fussed on them as a club and I'd class myself as a fan of many more Italian teams before Roma but they're still one of the only Italian clubs I have a kit for.

I remember speculatively getting that famous skin-tight Kappa kit in a medium as a 15 year old expecting to grow into it. I never did grow and wear XS shirts these days  :blush:

Ashley approves!

Think they might do okay. They're like the German version of Wolves. German coach, about eight German players. Would bank on them spending that 20 million on a couple more Germans.

Or maybe the Norfolk version of Huddersfield  :)

Pogba in the PFA team of the year - WTF?!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D4-azUpWwAAjYI7?format=jpg&name=small

Apart from Pogba I'm not sure I'd argue with that, although I suppose part of the reason he's in is that there aren't too many outstanding CMs. I think Vertonghen should be in instead of LaPorte though. I'd probably try to shoehorn Hazard in instead of Pogba. The only other player with any doubt attached is Aguero, although there are probably four or five players at a similar level at CF and you may as well choose him.

Pogba in the PFA team of the year - WTF?!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D4-azUpWwAAjYI7?format=jpg&name=small

Apart from Pogba I'm not sure I'd argue with that, although I suppose part of the reason he's in is that there aren't too many outstanding CMs. I think Vertonghen should be in instead of LaPorte though. I'd probably try to shoehorn Hazard in instead of Pogba. The only other player with any doubt attached is Aguero, although there are probably four or five players at a similar level at CF and you may as well choose him.

Yeah - Hazard has to be in for me too - he was on the six short list to win it!

roma are my jam, might take a gamble on L size of that shirt see if i can shoehorn myself into it

I'm not fussed on them as a club and I'd class myself as a fan of many more Italian teams before Roma but they're still one of the only Italian clubs I have a kit for.

I remember speculatively getting that famous skin-tight Kappa kit in a medium as a 15 year old expecting to grow into it. I never did grow and wear XS shirts these days  :blush:

fell in love with roma after going to a game years back, adore the daft song they sing before the game sounds like it's played on a record player...ROMA, ROMA, ROMA

EDIT: class! this song

Guest firetotheworks

Still have no idea why Ederson's in there aside from simply being a Man City player. He's barely had anything to do and was the most culpable during their blip when he was giving away daft pens.  Allison's been the one that's had more to do, made the big saves, and had less mistakes. Honestly, I don't get it. 

I'd also have Doherty just ahead of TAA and change the formation to get Son in there ahead of anyone in that midfield, but probably Pogba first.

Guest firetotheworks

Hazard hasn't even changed this season for me. He'll have an outstanding game and suddenly Carra and Neville are saying that he's the best in the PL, has been for a good few years, and he's apparently more consistent and ready for Real Madrid. Then a couple of months later it happens again as if there haven't been loads of matches in between where he's done nothing. The others have been far more consistent.