Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Guest HTT II

All we get off Ashley is…

Sports Direct sale now on

What a great engaging statement of intent by the Wrexham owners/custodians. 

9 hours ago, HTT II said:

All we get off Ashley is…

Sports Direct sale now on

What a great engaging statement of intent by the Wrexham owners/custodians. 

Honestly can’t describe how much Ashley has sucked all enthusiasm I have for NUFC. 

The thrill of a new energetic owner with real plans and ambition might be enough to knock my cock off.

Raheem Sterling (as well as Jordan fucking Henderson) awarded and MBE.

The biggest fucking statement he could make against institutional racism would be to tell those cunts to shove their MBE up their arseholes.

28 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Remember thinking they’d make the knockouts after that narrow loss and the draw with Norway. Then Morocco happened and Norway beat Brazil anyway. :lol:

Yeah almost happy we didn't beat Morocco as would've been such a sickener going out anyway because Norway beat Brazil with two late goals.

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Remember thinking they’d make the knockouts after that narrow loss and the draw with Norway. Then Morocco happened and Norway beat Brazil anyway. :lol:

That Morocco game was my first night in a new job working in a bar in Glasgow, was actually my first job in Glasgow. Absolutely mental night. Only bettered by the night we were beaten by Argentina.

Edited by Happinesstan

Guest neesy111
11 minutes ago, Ben said:

How come it's costing £60 million to build an extra 7000 seats at Anfield ? That seems like a lot of cash for that sort of structure 

Because stadium expansions cost very expensive nowadays.

For man utd they've been quoted £800m to rebuild their smallest stand.

6 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Because stadium expansions cost very expensive nowadays.

For man utd they've been quoted £800m to rebuild their smallest stand.

Crazy that especially when that new Hadrians tower in Newcastle cost £120 million 

On 13/06/2021 at 01:49, Inferior Acuña said:

Reminiscing over Scotland Brazil in the 98 World Cup (which I was very lucky to be at, as a Scotland fan).

One thing I don't remember ever noticing is that Cafu celebrates Tommy Boyd's own goal with a somersault :lol:

Late to the party here, but that video reminded me that, due to Dunga's performance at this WC, me and my brother would shout DUNNNGAAA whenever someone took a really shit long range shot.

Absolutely nee idea if this was even a common trait of Dunga, but it just stuck for some reason.

On 13/06/2021 at 08:48, Inferior Acuña said:

Yeah almost happy we didn't beat Morocco as would've been such a sickener going out anyway because Norway beat Brazil with two late goals.

As sad as it is, that turnaround and victory might be the absolute highlight of Norwegian sports. It's always voted best sport moment. I was 8 at the time and started practicing penalties pretending to be Kjetil Rekdal besting Taffarel all the time. Penalties are the best. 

1 hour ago, Kaizero said:

As sad as it is, that turnaround and victory might be the absolute highlight of Norwegian sports. It's always voted best sport moment. I was 8 at the time and started practicing penalties pretending to be Kjetil Rekdal besting Taffarel all the time. Penalties are the best. 

Going through, and Brazil were world champions and favourites at the time - if that was Scotland I'd have never stopped buzzing.

I was at the Scotland-Norway match - also 8 at the time. First time I met Norwegians, I was so confused by the accents of the ones I spoke to basically sounding English. Very friendly atmosphere that day. 

Edited by Inferior Acuña