Gonçalo Ramos

Rich

We need another midfielder so Bruno can focus on one position and one set of duties. Right now we're too dependent on his ability to create.

We also need anther forward to push Wilson, never mind cover his injuries. He has looked a bit half-arsed in the first two games, despite his fabulous goal.

3 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

I think we should. We don’t have any real quality at rw at all

I don't think we have at RCM either. We have 3 positions in need RW, RCM and cover for Wilson, we may get away with 2 players to cover the 3 with possibly a mix of permanaet transfer and a loan, I wouldnt proritise RW over RCM or other way round, its getting the best pairing for those roles possible.

4 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

We need another midfielder so Bruno can focus on one position and one set of duties. Right now we're too dependent on his ability to create.

We also need anther forward to push Wilson, never mind cover his injuries. He has looked a bit half-arsed in the first two games, despite his fabulous goal.

Thts would be helped with an upgrade at either RW or RCM.

1 hour ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

I think our attacking ability is now on the verge of being a bit underrated, like [emoji38] we outscored other good teams last year like Wolves and Brighton, contenders for our top half aim, and that was with some pretty big mitigating factors for the season. We're not wholly useless. I don't think it's a stretch to say that with another year of Howe coaching we could reach the 50 goal mark without any further additions (as long as we keep certain players fit) while retaining our defensive balance.

That said, we should still be looking to strengthen, obviously. If we want to compete for 6th then we should feel comfortable in the ability to score ~60.

Wolves and Brighton also had poor goal scoring records though, you don't really want to use them as a yardstick. The only reason we escaped with a point on Saturday was because Brighton's forwards are if anything worse than ours.

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Fuck off Wolves, your manager’s likely not going to be around in the next couple of months if he continues where he left off last season 

Probably just replace him with another Portuguese manager