Gonçalo Ramos

Rich

Just now, Geordie_once_removed said:

Can anyone cast any light onto why this deal is seen largely as dead noe? Is it just that one Southampton report? Or just the general outward inaction on it?

Think it's just unlikely we'll sign both him & Joao Pedro, and Joao Pedro looks the most likely?

1 minute ago, Geordie_once_removed said:

Can anyone cast any light onto why this deal is seen largely as dead noe? Is it just that one Southampton report? Or just the general outward inaction on it?

No one knows for sure, but from the outside looking in it seems like the club decided to pursue Pedro over Ramos. 

1 minute ago, Geordie_once_removed said:

It doesn't sound like it was ever a goer beyond us being interested.

He was probably on the shortlist, we sounded him out and his agent has used it to hurry up other clubs.

On 18/08/2022 at 07:45, toontownman said:

I remember the days we have 4/5 decent strikers on the books!

In an ideal world we would sign two more but with is mainly playing one up top it seems unlikely.

Back when we have Lua-Lua as back up for Bellamy?

18 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

You could add Robert in by that criteria. That one wins hands down. 

Did Robert ever play through the middle ? I remember Ginola did at least once at Everton.

Edited by madras

4 hours ago, Geordie_once_removed said:

I’m not sure there was ever a deal to begin with :lol: I think this is similar to the Paqueta deal.

• 3 months later...