João Pedro

Just now, STM said:

I think gdm is right in a sense. JP wouldn't solve our goal problem, in the event Wilson got injured but we might be a better team.

I think we have to accept that for this summer we aren't signing an Isak or whatever because we've spent alot of our budget on other areas (which was necessary).

We might also have to come to terms with the realisation we just aren't in a position to address all the squad weaknesses in the space of two windows. Might need incremental improvement over a couple of seasons before we can really push hard for the top 6.

Just now, KaKa said:

Well wouldn't you believe it ...

We've gone from complaining about the club not paying fees to now complaining about them paying too much.

200w.gif?cid=82a1493b5ljl7urfy0cbb526pw7

:lol: come on. Surely it’s fair enough to judge each potential deal individually?

Anyway, decent player, great potential and fits our play style. Happy enough if this goes through.

People shouldn't worry about Pedro's goal scoring record as our backup striker. 

We have Chris Wood. He has a really decent goal scoring record in the Prem and that's all that counts right? It works out perfectly.

hahaha-funny.gif

1 hour ago, TRon said:

It's part of the negotiation process. We offer £20m, they ask for £35m. We offer £25m they ask for £32m. We'll meet somewhere in the middle around £28-30m would be my guess.

Yep. And if they stick to their overvalued £35m we have to walk away. 

7 minutes ago, Hhtoon said:

Feels like I'm re-reading the same page over and over again here [emoji38]

The endless cycle of toon discourse on Twitter at the moment is way worse.

"We have to start getting serious and realize we may need to over pay for the players we want"

*Bid supposedly goes in for a substantial amount for player*

"WTF are they doing, he's never worth that man"

Underwhelming. Not impressed by him at all, but then again, im wasn't impressed by any Watford player last year.

Hopefully our team knows what they're doing, or the climb up the table might take a bit longer than expected :D

4 minutes ago, matta said:

Underwhelming. Not impressed by him at all, but then again, im wasn't impressed by any Watford player last year.

Hopefully our team knows what they're doing, or the climb up the table might take a bit longer than expected :D

Me neither but....