Open Wide For Some Soccer!

Mike

I'm just pissed at Landon fucking Donovan "not giving fuck" anymore and just being "over it" tbh. He SHOULD be doing what Forlan does for Uruguay and seemingly being one of the most versatile and accountable players for their team. But nah, Donovan takes some time off to just find himself somewhere, give me a fucking break.

He absolutley should be on the team when he's fit and actually giving a fuck but I consider his "meh" over this qualifying period and prep for the cup to be a bit of slap in the face to his teammates.

Just my opinion.

I thought last summer in the Gold Cup he was playing really well and was a shoe in for this year. Okay the Galaxy has been poor this season but WHAT THE FUCK Altidore has been utter garbage. Is Klinnsman seriously considering playing him up front alone with Dempsey just behind him?

An idontgiveafuck Donovan is a better choice than this.

What do you guys think of the non Wheelock on the World Football Phone-In?

Jon Arnold? I like him, very understated. For one, he actually follows other leagues in CONCACAF. I cringe every time Wheelock gets a non-U.S. CONCACAF question, because it's patently obvious that he's bullshitting his way through it.

I'm just p*ssed at Landon f***ing Donovan "not giving f***" anymore and just being "over it" tbh. He SHOULD be doing what Forlan does for Uruguay and seemingly being one of the most versatile and accountable players for their team. But nah, Donovan takes some time off to just find himself somewhere, give me a f***ing break.

He absolutley should be on the team when he's fit and actually giving a f*** but I consider his "meh" over this qualifying period and prep for the cup to be a bit of slap in the face to his teammates.

Just my opinion.

100% this.

Time to move on from him.

Guest Nixon

Also, why the f*** can Jermaine Jones not speak English? Useless b******.

He can but it's fucking painful to watch. I saw him try to introduce himself for a video (your standard: "I'm Jermaine Jones, Besiktas and US") and he couldn't do it.

Unsurprising, 4-4-2 diamond. Worked very well against Mexico, Bradley completely bossed their midfield given the license to roam. The key will be for Jones to fucking stay in his position and not try to act like a hero. Interesting to see Johnson not at LB but at RB given Chandler's addition to the squad, though that is where he's played for Hoffenheim this season.

Unsurprising, 4-4-2 diamond. Worked very well against Mexico, Bradley completely bossed their midfield given the license to roam. The key will be for Jones to fucking stay in his position and not try to act like a hero. Interesting to see Johnson not at LB but at RB given Chandler's addition to the squad, though that is where he's played for Hoffenheim this season.

Johnson was at RB for pretty much the entire second half of the season. Apparently Chandler trained on the left in open practice yesterday, so hopefully he can usurp Beasley at some point.