Open Wide For Some Soccer!

Mike

Guest firetotheworks

I certainly hope Harry Kane doesn't fall down the goddamn stairs.

You can't mock us better than we mock ourselves tbh. :lol:

Also, while I adore our American posters this is some of the best schadenfreude since the last World Cup. Intensely funny from more or less every angle.

It'll be topped off nicely if Honduras do Australia n all.

:lol: I'm sure you guys won't suddenly be superfans if England do well at the WC.

http://i.giphy.com/gstVWIzl4JKKI.gif

:lol: Think you just shut the door on best foreigner, tbh.

Well I think that post by thomas was fucking shit and I'd never do that. Sorry Tommy boy.

Have not and will not ever give a fuck what you think. Choke on a dick, Kanji boy.

I like that we decided to not even wait for Pulisic's prime to begin before we started wasting it.

:lol: Sometimes you just gotta rip that band-aid right off. And the scab right along with it.

:lol: I've decided to store all my pride in how efficiently we're wasting it. He's gonna be pinging inch perfect crosses in to an actual dog wearing a bandana by 2025.

http://i.giphy.com/gstVWIzl4JKKI.gif

:lol: Think you just shut the door on best foreigner, tbh.

Well I think that post by thomas was f***ing s*** and I'd never do that. Sorry Tommy boy.

Have not and will not ever give a f*** what you think. Choke on a dick, Kanji boy.

Shouldn’t have called you out. Sorry about.

Guest firetotheworks

:lol: I'm sure you guys won't suddenly be superfans if England do well at the WC.

:lol: No doubt, we'll be fans but we'll still know we're shit, we're Newcastle fans remember.

It's more that no one's interested until there's a tournament tbh. Our qualifiers have felt pointless for a while, not because we're good but because despite being bad we're always in easy qualifying groups, it's really really boring and the matches feel like they constantly get in the way of watching Newcastle.

:lol: No doubt, we'll be fans but we'll still know we're shit, we're Newcastle fans remember.

It's more that no one's interested until there's a tournament tbh. Our qualifiers have felt pointless for a while, not because we're good but because despite being bad we're always in easy qualifying groups, it's really really boring and the matches feel like they constantly get in the way of watching Newcastle.

:lol: Well we're dicks and we adore our bag of shit national team. This shit sucks. So fuck y'all for enjoying it.

Gonna support the fuck out of Germany. I already know I'm gonna lean on the Hitler angle too. It's gonna be inappropriate as fuck.

Guest firetotheworks

:lol: Well we're dicks and we adore our bag of shit national team. This shit sucks. So fuck y'all for enjoying it.

Gonna support the fuck out of Germany. I already know I'm gonna lean on the Hitler angle too. It's gonna be inappropriate as fuck.

I'm honestly ambivalent tbh. It's mildly amusing, but it's not as good as it would have been if Ireland or Brazil didn't qualify in terms of what the reaction on here would have been like.

I don't think anyone really cares enough to properly mock you on it. Either because everyone knows England are shit as well, or just because no one cares about you and your daft little excuse for a football team.

;)

I'm honestly ambivalent tbh. It's mildly amusing, but it's not as good as it would have been if Ireland or Brazil didn't qualify in terms of what the reaction on here would have been like.

I don't think anyone really cares enough to properly mock you on it. Either because everyone knows England are shit as well, or just because no one cares about you and your daft little excuse for a football team.

;)

:huff: Beat you 1-1.