Open Wide For Some Soccer!

Mike

The full weight of my official support, and all of the "benefits" that flow from it, is behind Mexico. Unofficially, I always like supporting the teams from the underdog confederations--so like Japan, South Korea, etc.--until they inevitably bow out in the group stage. 

I need to work out where to watch games for maximum entertainment. Mexico and Italy will be easy, and I will be trying to get into the Hofbrauhaus in Cleveland for at least one Germany game. There are a couple of Japanese restaurants nearby, but I'm not convinced they will be interested.

What is the Mexican-American attitude to the Spanish football team? I'd love it if they hated them as the local restaurant would be perfect, but I presume that's not the case.

The full weight of my official support, and all of the "benefits" that flow from it, is behind Mexico. Unofficially, I always like supporting the teams from the underdog confederations--so like Japan, South Korea, etc.--until they inevitably bow out in the group stage. 

Yeah, that's me too. Plus I have obligatory support of England and Australia.

I kinda think the US should back England this time round. We now have a legit royal hook-up, plus our team is full of mediocre cloggers too.

I kinda think the US should back England this time round. We now have a legit royal hook-up, plus our team is full of mediocre cloggers too.

lol.

Might have gone that route if Lascelles and/or Shelvey had made the squad, but alas...

lol.

Why the fuck do you support an English team then? Get the fuck out. Go support the Rochester Rhinos or some shit.

lol.

Why the fuck do you support an English team then? Get the fuck out. Go support the Rochester Rhinos or some shit.

[emoji38] Rafa's fault, tbh.

lol.

Liverpool are almost Welsh, to be fair to Mike.

RFDs2lm.gif

RFDs2lm.gif

[emoji38] The very cheek of it.

:okay: Who are we cheering for?

I strongly advise you to support the Super Eagles of Nigeria in the forthcoming FIFA World Cup.

[emoji38] Who do you suggest I support after the group stage?

• 3 weeks later...