Newcastle United 3-3 Manchester City (21/08/2022)

Yorkie

That pussying out of the mid-air takedown penalty shout was even more outrageous considering it cut straight from replay to Big Jo getting penalised for daring to be stronger than one of their diving cunts.

For the love of God let's see this out. 

50 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Making it easy for them. One ball into the box and that's the game over in 6 minutes.

3 minutes ago, Rich said:

hehe

You can go back and quote the other 20 people who said similar if you like?

Grow up man, wasting your life going back through forum pages to find incriminating evidence. :doh:

I cannot believe how well we responded. We carried such a threat and truly had belief. We play with enormous character and enormous teamwork. Whatever happens from here this is a proof of concept that we are moving in the right direction. 

1 minute ago, Mazzy said:

You can go back and quote the other 20 people who said similar if you like?

Grow up man, wasting your life going back through forum pages to find incriminating evidence. :doh:

Was just scrolling through at HT.

Just don’t be such a melt in future? :rose:

Just now, Memphis said:

I cannot believe how well we responded. We carried such a threat and truly had belief. We play with enormous character and enormous teamwork. Whatever happens from here this is a proof of concept that we are moving in the right direction. 

I'm still so accustomed to instant capitulation when we're losing. I haven't adjusted to this new world.

7 minutes ago, bigfella said:

Well that was a fuckin brilliant reaction to going behind so early.

More of the same second half please.

Of course due to the ridiculous 5 sub thing, City can change the game from the bench, we haven't got anything on ours that would help us see this out.

I tell you what, we never have to worry about going one down again.

We know we can do it against the very best. 

2 minutes ago, Memphis said:

:thup: